Lavatories on planes: worry about the ecoli rather than ebola. Ecoli is rampant on all parts of a lavatory. Nasty.I'm flying next week. Here are some ideas that I'll be using.
- Try to touch as little as possible. Definitely avoid touching people.
- I'll be using hand sanitizer a lot rather than washing in sinks.
- Avoid touching my face unless I have just cleaned hands with sanitizer.
- If possible, I won't use the restrooms on the planes.
- I'll carry my own food and snacks.
- I'll only be drinking bottled water.
- I considered wearing rubber gloves when moving from one gate to another. I'll take them but probably not use them.
- There will be two N95 masks in my carry on bag.
***************************Don't use the plane batroooms...unless really...necessary..
And do any other women "squat" over the toilet and of course the toilet paper on seat trick..
I know at one time they didn't allow me to bring a small bottle of sanitizerr on the plane..??
Also...I will just hold my breath for the 2 flights..that should work...Right ??
Not sure about where you are, but around here a lot of public bathrooms do not have paper towels. They have the automatic blow dryers for your hands.Use a clean paper towel to turn the water on, wash your hands, use clean towels to dry your hands, use a clean towel to turn the water off and use a clean towel to open the door when you leave
I don't like the dryers because of the people that just rinse their hands because they are to lazy/stupid/uneducated/uncaring?? to use soap. Those dryers fling that dirty water everywhere.I hate those air driers. I never feel as if my hands get dry enough. I like the paper towels where you can wave your hand and it dispenses more towel.
They have those at an airport I spent several hours at last winter. I think it was called Air Blade or something like that. They do a good job drying but I didn't like them because it was difficult for me to use without touching it. Seemed like I bumped the dryer as I pulled my hands out every time. Used up a whole travel size bottle of Purell that day.I experienced a different air drier. It was like a U, and your hands go down in the U and warm air blows on both sides of your hands at the same time.