Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Unreality star
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow we are moving back to Vermont. After all the complaining I did about the place, yes we are going back lol
This isn't the place for me, the kids are miserable here and I need a place near family to regroup and start over.

So wish me luck driving a moving van towing my car :eek:

And hopefully I will finally get to see my first grandson sometime soon :)

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
Good Luck Shygal & enjoy that new grandbaby.

·
In Memorium
15,516 Posts
I'm so happy for you.

I know that you and the children have been unhappy where you moved to. It's time for you to see your family again.

You'll do fine driving that truck. I have confidence in you!

·
just me
1,770 Posts
Shy, if I can drive one so can you. Good luck on the trip and sorry you were so miserable here.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Good luck Shy! It is comforting to be near family, hope it helps.

I'll bet the kids think Santa came early! Teach them to sing the 'Hallelujah Chorus' when you are crossing the PA border, lol.

hollym

·
Adventuress--Definition 2
4,174 Posts
There's no place like home. Wish I had one. My father's house is going on the market as is mine; Bill's has been. I will lose everything that can't fit in my Geo-Metro and that's not much because I have no place to take my treasures; keeping family furniture is out of the question but I will hold onto letters from my mother and pictures. I'll be okay as will you. Now click your ruby slippers together for both of us.

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
I hope you have a safe trip and get settled quickly.

·
Banned
7,802 Posts
Congratulations Shygal. I'm so glad you got the resources together to get you and your family back home. What a wonderful Christmas homecoming this will be for all of you. Click your heels together :) and good luck on the drive home.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Good luck with the driving :) are you taking all your critters?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I too am glad to hear you are going home. Being near your family and grandbaby will be such a blessing for you and your kids. Please let everyone here know when you get back to Vt.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Vaya con dios! Have a good trip, be safe, and enjoy your homecoming.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts