Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was standing outside yesterday morning I had 3 very large flocks of geese fly over my head. I live very high up and the lake below is where they were taking off from. They were so close I could see their eyes. As they flew to the south I saw how awesome GOD is in how he put instinct in all His creatures. The winter is coming and I felt it is coming early as I saw them flying over the next ridge. I stood there for a moment just taking it all in. Just sharing with folks.

·
In Remembrance
28,242 Posts
Beautiful picture. Thankyou.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I love to spend my prayer time outside the very first thing in the morning. Doesn't it just seem like HE is all around you and so close at that time of day that you can see HIM in everything so easily then?! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Amen to that. He is all around your when you're outside in nature. He is not always all around you in church! I'm not trying to bash the church, I go to church, I just feel closer to Him in nature!
I just wanted to add that the geese were flying North in formation here on Sunday, I think their instincts tell them it's too hot in the South!

Dee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.