Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I tried to attach a picture of my Nubians gobbling up ripe peaches - but apparently I don't have the privileges to do so. It is frustrating, I am finally ready to show their funny faces to the big world! Seemy blog at least, there are some of the images there... of goats and peaches.

·
Not a Cannibal
358 Posts
I think we all have the correct permissions but you need to host the pick on your own server or use photobucket.
Great blog, I will have to put you on the must read list.

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
I just love your pictures and your blog. You write a very interesting story. Welcome to HT, nice to have you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks for your positive feedback on my blog! I really appreciate it.

It was hard to photograph the goats eating peaches, they get so exited (who would not?) and chew very fast, and fidget from pleasure! At first I was concerned about their tummies, but now they are munching their way through all sorts of fruit, including green apples & native plums. I started easy on the apples, but they love it and eat them now by the pound - these are not rotten or anything, just picked from the orchard floor and placed in their feeder. The goats eating apples look the same way as humans do, when we get an ice cube in our mouth.... Delicious but uncomfortable, but too good to spit it out.

I really don't have the posting permissions, I checked with FAQs and the buttons for posting are disabled, and on the bottom of each page it says Posting Rules: You may NOT post attachments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.