Last night she was fine, but this AM I noticed she was vomiting. Yes, her hay and alfalfa pellets were actually coming OUT of her mouth when she reguritated. I saw some areas where she must have done some of this last night too. She also had a little foam in her mouth too, I don't know if this came from vomiting or she got hold of something. She did escape yesterday morning, she had not been out long, maybe 5 minutes. :shrug: I don't know what she could have gotten into that would have been toxic to her EXCEPT an azalea, but it doesn't look like she ate off of it. Are they really toxic and if so what should I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated!