Goat Photos

Discussion in 'Goats' started by AllWolf, Nov 30, 2006.

1. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

I'm in the mood today of wanting to show off my goats. As you look more into my photos you will see my clean hoophouse photos that is where my goats stay. It is nice and warm plus dry..

Goat Photos

I sure hope everyone enjoys these photos. We love our goats very much. :)

2. lynpea

lynpea Well-Known Member

What nice pics and beautiful goats! Have you written before about your hoop houses?............lynpea

3. computerchick

computerchick Keeper of the Zoo

nice goats and nice setup! thank you for sharing ;-)

Andrea

4. lgslgs

lgslgs Well-Known Member

You sure have a lot of polka dots in your herd! Nice photos. Looks like a great place to be a goat - cozy dry shelter and plenty of blackberry bushes!

Lynda

5. nduetime

nduetime I am a Christian American Supporter

thanks for sharing...love the one with it's tongue sticking out at you!

6. pookshollow

pookshollow Pook's Hollow

Nice pics - are they recent pictures, and is it still that green where you are? I'm jealous! :p

I like the hoop houses - are they made with cattle panels? (Not that we can get cattle panels up here :grump: ) I've thought about making something similar for my chickens in the summer - I don't think they'd hold up terribly well in our winters.

How's Emily, by the way?

7. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

lynpea I use to be on another board and the people on there was very kind to tell me how to build my hoophouse alone with photos of theirs.

pookshollow Emily is doing good. She is in the barn with a nice heat lamp for her to stay warm at night but during the day she is let out of the barn to run around for a bit. Thanks for asking about her. She is one tough little gal. My hoophouse is made out of cattle panels and they work great.

To everyone else thanks for the nice comments on my family of goats. I do have other goats but haven't got their photos uploaded yet. I have 4 wethers and a buck out at the barn alone with my little gal Emily that is a fighter. Oh what I mean on fighter she was very sick not to long ago and I have worked with her and pulled her through the sickness. :)

I'm so proud of all my animals I own. I love them all. :)