Goat milk soap-would you like some?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by tioga12, Dec 1, 2006.

1. tioga12

tioga12 Well-Known Member

Now I know that I am talking to goat owners here, but probably not ALL of you make soap! I posted this on the barter board, but I think perhaps I will try here as well, and remind you that these make very nice gifts! :baby04:
    Here is a link to our family website offering my goat milk soap for sale. Goat milk soap is a naturally moisturizing and conditioning agent and will not dry your skin like the soaps containing harsh detergent which you purchase in stores. Try some today, and remember that these also make very nice gifts. They are unique, special, very nourishing and beautiful to sniff, look at, and touch.
    [​IMG]

2. Sherrynboo

Sherrynboo Well-Known Member Supporter

Nice site! Great looking family and homestead too! I have about 20 bars curing right now on the kitchen table.

Sherry in GA

3. tioga12

Fresh batches newly available including Milk, honey, and oatmeal; vanilla sandalwood; raspberry dream; and holiday herbal surprise with bergamot, chamomile, rose hips, thyme, and tarragon...beautiful bars just in time for Christmas giving. 5-6.5 oz bars $4. plus shipping
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. tioga12

These soaps are very nourishing and soothing for your skin, especially during the winter months. They also make perfect gifts or stocking stuffers. More of my best selling sleepy hollow will be available soon, as well as body oils with a variety of fragrances to pick from. :baby04:

5. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

You have a wonderful website.

I love oatmeal soap it does my skin good. I have very dry skin and one of my buddies got me some goatmilk oatmeal soap due to my skin being so dry and it worked great. So now I'm stuck on goatmilk oatmeal soap.

I have to have soap that is fragrance free also. :)

Good Luck.

6. tioga12

Two new batches of soap made today:
    Fresh Orange Creme with real orange, essential oil, and thyme
    Amber Romance Type with a blend of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, & Vanilla
    Click here to go to our website and see what is available today...
    These bars are curing now and will soon be available for order!

7. tioga12

Newly advertised on our family website...

* * * NEW * * *

[​IMG]

Try our newly available "tried and true" bath and body oils! Carefully blended sweet almond, jojoba, grapeseed, avacado, and fractionated coconut oils combined with your choice of fragrance. Many of these coordinate with the soaps you can purchase from us. Smooth on damp skin after your bath or shower for the ultimate in soft, sensual skin. Your skin will drink in the moisture and will not be left feeling greasy. Glides on so easily...the hardest part will be choosing a scent!

$6.00 for an 8 oz bottle
    [/IMG][​IMG]

Essential Oil Blends:

Bladderwrack Natural Blend: blend of grapefruit, cedarwood, geranium, and oakmoss essential oils

Peaceful Natural Aromatherapy Blend: sandalwood, balsam pine, and rose essential oils

Orange 5X essential oil

Other available fragrance choices include:

Amber Romance - Blend of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk and Vanilla

Bergamot and Chamomile -Bergamot is what gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive aroma. The fragrance is spicy-sweet citrus combined with a subdued herbal background.

Coconut Lime Verbena

Coffee Cake and Spice -Blend of Cinnamon, Vanilla, All Spice, Nutmeg, Cake

Coffee Mocha -Blend of Chocolate, Vanilla and Coffee

Cool Water Lady -Blend of Lemon, Lime, Marine and Wood

Crackling Firewood -Blend of Wood, Raspberry, Vanilla

Fresh Ginger Lime -Blend of Ginger, Lime, Orange and Apple

Green Tea -Delicious and irresistible, this soft feminine scent possesses a blend of citrus lemon, mandarin, oakmoss, musk and amber base, with middle notes of peppermint, anise seed, and jasmine petals. Beautiful scent!

Green Tea Brown Sugar -Imagine a rich, not too sweet alliance of maple, rhubarb, cinnamon, clove and ginger that merge with top notes of citrus lemon, peppermint and oak moss. Wow!

Ginger Peach -Blend of Peach and Ginger

Honey Apple -Fresh sweet yummy apples dipped in honey!

Pumpkin Pie - Smells better than the real thing!

Sleepy Hollow -A spicy brew of ginger, clove, molasses, and cinnamon with citrus orange top notes.

Southern Sunshine -The freshest southern peach with tangerine top notes for an awesome refreshing and fruity summertime blend.

Sweet Citrus and Mango - It is really a beautiful scent,very exotic and seductive.. After one sniff, you'll find that this one is hard to put back down. It has a luscious scent of tropical fruit that you can almost taste.

Vanilla Sandalwood -Absolutely intoxicating sandalwood vanilla blend. It has a nearly universal appeal.

Don't forget to check out the matching fragranced soaps available!

ABOUT OUR SHIPPING CHARGES: We have calculated, re-calculated, studied and re-calculated some more...trying to be fair to everyone involved on the price of shipping.
    These prices reflect actual priority costs.

up to 20.00......…..…...$4.80

$20.99 to $34.99............$6.75

$35.00 to $74.99............$8.10

$75.00 to $124.99..........$12.50

Please request shipping total for international orders and Alaska and Hawaii.

If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return the soap for a full refund.

Please email your order to wellerfam12@yahoo.com

You can make payments using paypal to the email address above! Please email me if you would prefer to pay with a check or money order, and I will send you instructions.

Thanks for looking and come back soon!

8. unregistered6474

unregistered6474 Guest

9. tioga12

I have been using body oils on my skin for years, and decided to make them on my own, since I have the oils for making soaps. My husband loves the way it makes my skin feel. I absolutely love all the fragrance options! They are very nice for giving massages, too. :)

10. tioga12

~New batches of goat milk soap curing~

Loaded with cocoa and shea butters:

Fresh Orange Creme with real orange rind and essential oil, and thyme

Amber Romance Type with a blend of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, & Vanilla

Crackling Firewood ~blend of wood, raspberry, and vanilla
    [​IMG]
    Amber Romance (top), Fresh Orange Creme (right), and Crackling Firewood (left) $4.00 each

Available for order now
    Try some and see if YOU don't like the results​