Goat Farm items for sale in SW Michigan

Discussion in 'Goats' started by ForMyACDs, Apr 23, 2006.

1. ForMyACDs

ForMyACDs Well-Known Member

I have a few "farm items" available for sale.

1. 10' Bunk feeder in nearly new condition. Purchased at Tractor Supply. Now that we have our permanent feeders up we no longer need this feeder. Shown in photo below....$50 FIRM
    [​IMG]

2. Galvanized stock tank in very good condition. Not used very long. Also purchased from Tractor Supply 46" long x25" wide x30" tall ..........$30 firm

3. Outbuilding for sale - still! This building has GOT to go! My fences are falling apart and I can't repair them until this building is gone because fences need to be pulled down in order to get to it. Priced FAR below its worth!! See the For Sale page of my website for more details:
    http://www.freewebs.com/unruli

More for sale added in below post!!

2. witchysharon

witchysharon Well-Known Member

DARN!!! wish you were in SE michigan!! we are near ann arbor and would have been VERY interested in the building!! just no way to transport it this far! :(

3. ForMyACDs

ForMyACDs Well-Known Member

Oops, nearly forgot!

We also have a 6' x 8' flatbed utility trailer with a fold-down ramp available. We WERE going to build an enclosure to put on this trailer to haul goats with it, but we have a stock trailer now and no longer need it. Handles great on the road.....we've not had any trouble with it! (hauled hay, feed, animals and the tractor on it with our little Subaru Impreza) Currently has rubber stall mats on the floor base $300 firm
    [​IMG]