"Goat-a-thon"

Discussion in 'Goats' started by okgoatgal2, Mar 5, 2005.

1. okgoatgal2

okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

for those of you within driving distance of kellyville, oklahoma, the Indian Nations Dairy Goat Association is having their annual "Goat-a-thon" on April 2. we have short sessions on general care, breeding, castration, disbudding, tattooing, registration, vaccinations, showmanship. we have a raffle of live goat kids, and other items, not all goat related, but many are. we have a concession stand and the barn at kellyville has decent bathrooms. for more information, call 918 846 2711, 918-757-2222. there are a couple other numbers to call, but i don't have them with me right now. i'll post them next week when i get back on the computer.

we are also having our show, the last weekend in april, the 30th i believe, at the same place. it will be adga sanctioned, and those same phone numbers will get you information. if those numbers are long distance, you can email me thru here or you can contact phyllis jeffcoat at laurichfarm@yahoo.com

please come.

2. shorty'smom

shorty'smom Well-Known Member

Thanks. My grandson used to go to school at Kellyville.

This is neat. I'll have to plan to go to this. If I'm coming out to Kellyville as if I were coming from Sapulpa, where is this "barn" located once I get to Kellyville?

3. okgoatgal2

i'm not sure. i'll call my mom tonite and find out and get back to you on directions.

4. okgoatgal2

5. okgoatgal2

directions to the Creek County Fairgrounds:

at the junction of Hwys 97 and 117 in sapulpa, turn west. go straight through two stoplights. at one mile, you will see walmart on the left. stay on this road till the stoplight. turn left at the stoplight. go 3.3 miles to the junction with Hwy 33. go straight throught his stoplight for .2 miles. the fariground is on the left. if coming off the Turner Turnpike, get off approximately four miles west of Sapulpa. the fairground is just south of the turnpike.

i hope this helps. hope to see some of you there.