Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
s the tri colored goat was my first goat, I sold her to a friend, he has had her the last 3 years! Bought her and the other two today because he id downsizing his herd.

The Tri color is a mix, the small white is pygmy and I am not sure what he said the other one is.

Do does keep an udder after the kids are weaned if they are not milked? Because all three were running with a tri colored pygmy and are most likely bred. The small striped back one has a good udder so I am not sure if she is close to kidding or not.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x12/4793ShyAnne/12-01-08230pm014.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
she almost looks like a face with a handle bar mustash, sorry cant say much of anything else, just remindes me i guess of a troll doll with a stash.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Oh they are really nice looking little goats!! :) I don't know about the udder thing...Gretta kept hers for a long time but it was much smaller...and goofy Frankie & Flossie were still nursing every once in while up until just recently! They are 11 months old. The best way to tell if they are pregos is to send in a test. Or ask CJB...he's really good at that ;)

·
Small scale homesteader
725 Posts
Guilty!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts