Homesteading Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
Ten thousand years ago glaciers one mile thick covered much of what is now North America. I am no weather girl, but I am guessing it has warmed up since then. Who's fault would that be?
The hot weather girl

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
@Bront

Oh look. Here is where I've heard it before.

You really need some new material for these socks.
That’s awesome. Kudos.

He’ll be back. We can’t go to a banned member’s profile page to find a list of their posts, but you can use the “advanced” search to search for posts by their user name. I suspect HeritageFarm/red1/Robert Dane won’t make the “70$/hr...” mistake again, but he’ll post all the same things and should be easy enough to sniff out.

·
Shazbot!
5,457 Posts
That’s awesome. Kudos.

He’ll be back. We can’t go to a banned member’s profile page to find a list of their posts, but you can use the “advanced” search to search for posts by their user name. I suspect HeritageFarm/red1/Robert Dane won’t make the “70$/hr...” mistake again, but he’ll post all the same things and should be easy enough to sniff out.
His posting style sticks out like a sore thumb to me for some reason. I was certain it was him last week but couldn't prove it.

He sure made it easy this week.

I keep thinking with a little maturity he will figure out that he cannot pull off the older, retired adult sock. Especially since he took such exception to anyone pointing out his immaturity and age when he was here originally as Heritagefarm.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
That’s awesome. Kudos.

$69.99 instead ?

:)

·
Shazbot!
5,457 Posts
That’s awesome. Kudos.

He's back. I cannot prove it yet. But he will slip up. It just takes time......

141 - 150 of 150 Posts