Homesteading Forum banner
81 - 100 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Yeah, well doc you send a letter of your profundity to nasa...tell them their analysis is all wet...

View attachment 91845 ;)

On a 98-degree June day in Washington in 1988, physicist James Hansen told a U.S. Senate committee that “global warming is now large enough that we can ascribe with a high degree of confidence a cause and effect relationship to the greenhouse effect.” Hansen, at the time director of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies, elaborated that “with 99% confidence we can state that the warming during this time period is a real warming trend.”
See the source image

• Here's a more honest scaling of the ordinate and the abscissa of the co2/temp record.
See the source image

And this one shows the lack of correlation of co2/temp on geologic time scales.

Warming CAUSES rising co2, not vice versa. Think of me next time you open a warm bottle of beer.

·
In memoriam
79,017 Posts
Kinda know what I'm talking about.
Lots of people say things like that.
It's the proof that is lacking.

I can present more information on global warming than the denier dummys can.
The only "Information" you've presented so far has proven you can't spell "graduate", "Fox" nor "dummies".

I have heard your claims of being older and more educated than you really are from your last sock puppet identity. It didn't impress me then, it certainly doesn't this time either.

But it's your lie, you tell it like you want to.
His pattern never changes, but he thinks no one can see.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
It's always entertaining to see someone whos' only discernible display of aptitude is their almost valueless degree advocate for a candidate that promises to make that degree even more valueless.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
They just had the biggest and earliest ice storm in okla city in like 25 years.
Global warming causes ice storms. Or is it global climate change causes individual local weather anomalies? Or is it man made climate changes causes inconvenient or life threatening weather events? Or is it the US lowering carbon dioxide emissions, while the rest of the world are increasing such why we should suffer grid shut downs? I am confused. Well, I am not....but others obviously are.

·
Registered
17,046 Posts
The degree is a BSME..I would actually design the car wash...You could work there...washing the windows...
They teach you how to build a car wash in college level Biology?

That could explain a lot here.

·
Registered
34,317 Posts
You on fire

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
The more someone has to tout how "more smarter" they are, the less inclined one is to believe them. Please continue.

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
I can't speak for them, but 3 days running and your only response to challenges is "you are all stupid. lol.

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
I can't speak for them, but 3 days running and your only response to challenges is "you are all stupid. lol.

Well all my references come from intelligent sources...Some with college degrees...hee heee

And nobody here has ever been able to refute with the same..So when that happens anymore

I just don't answer...unless your attitude causes me harm. As the global warming issues do.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Nothing that this guy posts gives any indication that any level of education would be successful in making him smart.

·
Shazbot!
5,524 Posts
But, but, but he is an X-biology major......

·
Premium Member
27,089 Posts
If we made politicians and politically motivated "scientists" hold their endless debates in a space ship orbiting the earth our level of co2 and heat production would be lowered dramatically.
(sarcasm, just in case someone missed that)

81 - 100 of 150 Posts