Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I knew someone with the ankle fused because of how it healed from being badly broken. She will forever have a limp and not be able to walk as far because of it. I don't know how much of the problem comes from the original damage versus the fusing though.

It would be hard to compare to without knowing how much mobility you will loose in your ankle. My friend had no mobility left.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew someone with the ankle fused because of how it healed from being badly broken. She will forever have a limp and not be able to walk as far because of it. I don't know how much of the problem comes from the original damage versus the fusing though.

It would be hard to compare to without knowing how much mobility you will loose in your ankle. My friend had no mobility left.
I lost 75% of the motion in the original accident. Fusing would remove the rest. As it is, it has become extremely painful to work(because of arthritis) for more than a couple of hours at a time. I'm trying to ascertain if the fusion would eliminate the pain so that I could continue to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts