1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
We live in NE Georgia.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Georgia born, Georgia bred and when I die, I'll be Georgia dead!!!!
Born in Taylor County, grew up in Peach, live in Crawford....

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Well, the question now is of all the rivers in the Northern Hemisphere, only the St. Johns, located on Florida's East coast, parallel with the Atlantic flows North. All the rest (worldwide) flow to the South, why?

After 3 federal studies, 7.19 million in studies the answer has been found: Georgia sucks. :rolleyes: :p :grump: :nono: :shrug: :cool:

The grazing cheer leader will be the next joke, as soon as you forget this one.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
moopups said:
Well, the question now is of all the rivers in the Northern Hemisphere, only the St. Johns, located on Florida's East coast, parallel with the Atlantic flows North. All the rest (worldwide) flow to the South, why?

After 3 federal studies, 7.19 million in studies the answer has been found: Georgia sucks. :rolleyes: :p :grump: :nono: :shrug: :cool:

The grazing cheer leader will be the next joke, as soon as you forget this one.
LOL!

We live near the Yellow River. My dad says it's yellow because all the drunk fisherman take a leak at the same time LOL :D

Kat

804 Posts
largentdepoche said:
LOL!

We live near the Yellow River. My dad says it's yellow because all the drunk fisherman take a leak at the same time LOL :D

Kat
If that's the Yellow River at Covington, Joe South included that in his song "Don't It Make You Wanna Go Home" I believe it goes, "There's a dragstrip down by the river side where grandma's cows used to graze"

I happened to be at that drag strip in late 60's I believe when Houston Platts funny car lost control and went into the spectators killing several people.

Oh, my home town is Social Circle, but been AWOL since 1990, all my family is still there around the family farm. I'm the only black sheep that ever strayed :)

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
I was born in GA and lived there over 40 years.

I've lived in Hall, Houston, Dekalb, Cobb, Carroll, and Floyd counties. Got lots of ties to GA.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I live in Eastanollee, about 2 mins. from Martin and 10 from Lavonia, close to Carnesville...

I have also lived in Gainesville (went to high school there), various suburbs of Atlanta, and Savannah.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts