Homesteading Forum banner
101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
But you knew from the get go this was a murder and nothing else.
I never said it wasn't murder. I believe it was a homicide, the evidence will tell us if it was murder. If you are guilty you should have an attorney present when talking to the police. If you are innocent it is even more important to have your attorney present when talking to the police. During an investigation the job of the police is to gather evidence. Anything you say can be evidence. Guilt or innocence in the eyes of the law, can hang on a single word.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I wonder whose remains they really found. Or they had the same thought that I did originally and that is why it took them so long to announce they could announce it was him?

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
His autopsy came back as suicide.
Gunshot to the head.
I think what really happened is his parents executed him after he came home and confessed to them that he had murdered the girl.

If they cared about him and knew of his guilt and actions that they could not possibly condone, and knew what horrors would happen to him if he was tried, sentenced and imprisoned ..... no loving and conscientious parents would want that kind of death to happen to their son no matter how bad his own crime of murder was. They would have seen justice served quickly and with finality by executing him themselves and then leading police to the vicinity of his remains so it could be confirmed that he was dead and the man-hunt for him could end.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I think what really happened is his parents executed him after he came home and confessed to them that he had murdered the girl.

If they cared about him and knew of his guilt and actions that they could not possibly condone, and knew what horrors would happen to him if he was tried, sentenced and imprisoned ..... no loving and conscientious parents would want that kind of death to happen to their son no matter how bad his own crime of murder was. They would have seen justice served quickly and with finality by executing him themselves and then leading police to the vicinity of his remains so it could be confirmed that he was dead and the man-hunt for him could end.

Are you a human with offspring?

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Are you a human with offspring?
Did you think I would say that I am this --> 👽 ??? How old are you? Do you realize how silly, thoughtless and immature your question is?

Yes, I'm a human mother with offspring, grand-offspring and great grand-offspring. Are you capable of asking me an intelligent question about my humanity and humane-ness? Ask me an intelligent, practical and well thought out question without displaying your typical thoughtless knee-jerk reactions and implied insults and I promise you I will always be honest with you and tell you the truth about my opinions and beliefs.

I second Danaus29's question. What would you do if you found out your adult offspring was a cold-blooded murderer who killed a supposed loved one? Would you condone it, hide it and let it go without redress and pretend as if it never happened? Or would you do the merciful redress that conscientious parents and grandparents were commanded by God to do in biblical times with their offspring who proved to be cold blooded murderers and a danger to their society?

Be honest and tell the truth now.

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Fbi seems to lie alot. People put a lot of energy into searching when fbi new he was dead from beginning. His parents found him on day 2 when they put a note on the car at the park.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Did you think I would say that I am this --> 👽 ??? How old are you? Do you realize how silly, thoughtless and immature your question is?

Yes, I'm a human mother with offspring, grand-offspring and great grand-offspring. Are you capable of asking me an intelligent question about my humanity and humane-ness? Ask me an intelligent, practical and well thought out question without displaying your typical thoughtless knee-jerk reactions and implied insults and I promise you I will always be honest with you and tell you the truth about my opinions and beliefs.

I second Danaus29's question. What would you do if you found out your adult offspring was a cold-blooded murderer who killed a supposed loved one? Would you condone it, hide it and let it go without redress and pretend as if it never happened? Or would you do the merciful redress that conscientious parents and grandparents were commanded by God to do in biblical times with their offspring who proved to be cold blooded murderers and a danger to their society?

"merciful redress"? I may be immature and thoughtless, in your opinion; but, the very thought of executing your own child for any reason seems non-human, to me.

·
Registered
12,878 Posts
Or would you do the merciful redress that conscientious parents and grandparents were commanded by God to do in biblical times with their offspring who proved to be cold blooded murderers and a danger to their society?
So you live your life according to the Old Testament?
It is pretty hard to simply commit to John 3v16 and love your brother as yourself. If you want to try and follow the letters of the law as put forth in those 39 books good luck with that.
I'm not sure what justice is served withy paying for the sins of your son and willingly going into prison for his murder on the assumption that he was a cold blooded killer himself?
You used the word "proved" but that has yet to be determined.

·
Registered
36,753 Posts

You stay up there

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
"merciful redress"? I may be immature and thoughtless, in your opinion; but, the very thought of executing your own child for any reason seems non-human, to me.
Thanks, that's better. It's an honest response about yourself on a personal level and it's not an accusation or insult aimed against anyone else.

I believe that many parents, including the above mentioned parents of the young man in question, knowing for sure that their offspring had committed a heinous crime of murder against a loved one and knowing the kinds of terrible things that will happen to their child in prison, would not want to see their child be sentenced to prison. The thought of their homicidal child being subjected to the cruel punishments of other inmates, of brutal beatings, broken bones and injured internal organs, of having teeth knocked out, enduring repeated violent sodomy and forced oral sex and other physical violations and the subjugation of being the bum-boy and slave of other inmates until eventually he is killed by them ..... that would be considered by the parents to be a non-human and inhumane thing for the parents to allow their child to have to endure all of that kind of horror until he is killed in prison.

Those parents would believe that instead of allowing their child to endure all of those indignities until he is violently killed, the humane thing for them to do for their child would be to immediately execute him themselves or to encourage him and provide him with the means and personal assistance for their child to take his own life.

That is what I think was done by the parents of the young man in question and I think it makes them honourable, compassionately human and humane parents who did the right thing by their child. They're not non-humans who would prefer to allow vengeance and cruel punishments and torture against their homicidal child.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts