Homesteading Forum banner
81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I appreciate your perspective from your point of view being in law enforcement.
But you knew from the get go this was a murder and nothing else.
He was a wacko and killed her
We all know that regardless of our background.
He probably did kill her. That doesn't change the necessity of having your attorney present while answering questions.

Reactions: Pony

·
Registered
43 Posts
From what I read the she was the aggressor. His actions do make a person wonder.
I think he was a narcissist and made himself look like the victim. I read that the last time they were seen, he kept slapping her over and over. Now she is the one who is dead, and he has gone into hiding. Many people do not understand narcissism and narcissists. They are manipulative, story tellers, and always play the victim. They never see themselves as the villain. They are smooth talkers. I totally believe that was the case here.

·
Administrator
20,422 Posts
he was very good at playing the victim too. Leaving marks on his face is classic!
Judging from other reports, I have a feeling that they both hold some blame for physical harm. Neither is okay nor does it justify killing someone.

In either case, we stand to know a great deal more if he was available to share his side of the story.

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Can't believe his parents won't be charged with something. They took a family camping trip right after he came home. Now for me camping after i had been camping would not be my thing. Maybe the parents set him up in a hide away wilderness ? See they did also charge him with credit card theft. Idk about you but if my kid came home with the girl friends van without her and she had lived in my house for a year we would have been back on the road to go get her day one. With police and her parents too. My bet is his parents knew, and he has since committed suicide.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Can't believe his parents won't be charged with something. They took a family camping trip right after he came home. Now for me camping after i had been camping would not be my thing. Maybe the parents set him up in a hide away wilderness ? See they did also charge him with credit card theft. Idk about you but if my kid came home with the girl friends van without her and she had lived in my house for a year we would have been back on the road to go get her day one. With police and her parents too. My bet is his parents knew, and he has since committed suicide.
Don't worry
There will be charges
Federal hopefully

·
Saltine American
7,197 Posts
Font Rectangle Symmetry Slope

81 - 100 of 138 Posts