Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Shazbot!
5,804 Posts
Yes, it is very sad. I hope a couple of her cousins are keeping keeping boyfriend company since LEO's don't seem to know his location according the news. Maybe they can convince him his cooperation is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
As many talk show hosts have pondered this weekend...

It is always the blond haired blue eyed beautiful ones they obsess over.

What about some poor kid in the inner city. Many of those missing.

They don't get even a whisper of attention

Sure, it's sad. But it is also a media distraction from all the other stuff going on that might make someone look bad.

·
Shazbot!
5,804 Posts
As many talk show hosts have pondered this weekend...

It is always the blond haired blue eyed beautiful ones they obsess over.

What about some poor kid in the inner city. Many of those missing.

They don't get even a whisper of attention

Sure, it's sad. But it is also a media distraction from all the other stuff going on that might make someone look bad.
I can only comment on the ones I hear about. All are horrific.

·
Registered
12,144 Posts
Paintings he's posted are scary weird...

Reactions: JeffreyD

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They had an incident in Utah where the police were called.
Called a mental health episode.
OCD and anxiety issues.
Cops separated them for the night.
That's a bad omen.

·
Registered
21,958 Posts
Sounds like the guy is a creep. There is video of cops separating them due to an argument but the guy should come forward and tell cops all he knows. Not doing so makes him look guilty. He should at least know where he last saw her if they got into another argument and she left. Hope they find him soon and he talks. Too bad waterboarding is off the table.

Reactions: Weedygarden

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Sounds like the guy is a creep. There is video of cops separating them due to an argument but the guy should come forward and tell cops all he knows. Not doing so makes him look guilty. He should at least know where he last saw her if they got into another argument and she left. Hope they find him soon and he talks. Too bad waterboarding is off the table.
From what I read the she was the aggressor. His actions do make a person wonder.

·
Shazbot!
5,804 Posts
Laundrie ran away some time on Friday. I have to question why he was never considered a "person of interest" or a suspect.
He was a person of interest according to the articles I ready late last week. He had lawyered up and declined to speak with LEO.

They thought he was in his parents house. When they came to search, he was not there.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts