Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Amazon account, and last week, they did a computer update that took their sales pages offline for a few hours. Ever since, people have had issues with making and receiving orders, so if you run into any kind of problem, you can't say you haven't been warned.

:typomat:

I'm not aware of any data breaches, so don't worry about that (not yet, anyway).

·
Saltine American
6,591 Posts
I have placed three orders in the last week. Two are delivered and i expect the other on Tuesday.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,131 Posts
I placed 5 orders at Amazon from Wed to Friday. No problems and have received all but 1 so far and it has shipped fine.

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
I was trying to place an order on Sunday and the place order button wouldn't work for about an hour. I thought it was my internet connection, but was able to connect to other sites, so there might have been something to this.
Dawn

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Reminds me of true tale of the telephone company and land lines.

In most places in the country, day after day, year after year, decade after decade, every time you picked up the receiver, there was a dial tone and you could place a call without error.

if - for whatever reason, the line was dead, we would instantly become outraged, feeling cheated out of our $8.35 monthly phone bill.

@!*#@! ****** stupid Phone Company, cannot even keep their stupid lines working.

This really did happen. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts