Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K Mart is doubling coupons up to $2.00 (making it $4.00 off) through Saturday. I went to two K Marts on Sunday and got several really good deals.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL...to many products to list! I just took all my coupons valued at 75 cents and more, then bought the items that would be more than half off the price. Got lots of dog and cat food, dog treats, toothpaste, shampoo, deoderant, etc.

Ladycat...my daughter lives north of Ft. Worth and they don't have a K Mart anywhere either so I bought her some diapers even though they weren't half off with coupons. I did luck out though. There was a coupon for $5 off a baby toy with purchase of $20 in Huggies diapers. So I got a toy for under $1 plus got $3 off each $10 pack of diapers.

·
Premium Member
3,931 Posts
We don't have one here either, but my sister has one (60 miles from me). I'll have to tell her, just in case she missed it. I know my mom has been giving her the coupons out of the Sunday paper since she's moved down there.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I got ziplocks and Blue Diamond almonds. I saved 29.00 on those items and won't have to buy ziplocks for a long time.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought my mom was going to clear the shelves of Ziploc containers and bags. She makes homemade peanut brittle for everyone at Christmas. We'll all be getting it in Ziploc stuff this year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts