Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brother who collects John Deere stuff. He has John Deere EVERYTHING. Even dishes (who woulda thought there are John Deere dishes!!).

So anyhow, last night in the supermarket, I stumbled across.... you won't believe this.... John Deere Fruit Snacks!

"Fruit flavored pieces in the shape of common things found around the farm".

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=13500

I couldn't resist. I got one and I'm going to wrap it in Christmas paper, fancy bow and all, and give it to him on Christmas. :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
LOL...I've heard of everything now!

My FIL recently mailed my hubby a teeshirt. It has the John Deere logo on it and says "Friends don't let friends drive red tractors". What's really funny is hubby's tractor is a Mahindra...it's RED.

I told hubby to go ahead and wear the shirt and, if anyone asks, tell them he doesn't have any friends!

·
plains of Colorado
4,176 Posts
We have a friend who collects John Deere...tractors...yes, has more money than we do! But I'm going to look for these!!!!

·
This is my life
3,869 Posts
last year we got our son a can of "monkey butt powder"

He loved it

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
Too cute, ladycat! I saw some fabric not too long ago that was all pink and girlie looking...except it had little green John Deere tractors all over it. I said I should buy some and make myself a blouse, then maybe a homesteader guy would pick me when I was out (just joking of course)...my daughter-in-law thought I was crazy, lol. Apparently, John Deere is spreading their wings into unheard of areas! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts