Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone is interested, tonight just right at sunset is supposed to be the biggest full moon of 2009! So if you are where the sky is clear, check it out! I am going to try and take pics.

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
DH works graveyards and when he came home this morning he woke me up and told me I just HAD to see the setting moon. It was GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
No chance here, the snow is coming down thick and fast, and it's going to for a while.

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
I'd love to see it but it's going to get swallowed up in the gloom. We had freezing rain this morning and now just heavy mist and fog.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Has anyone else noticed how the "face" on the moon has changed over the years? When I was a kid you could definitely see more of the "man on the moon" face. Now it is full of dark places. Just curious.

·
Premium Member
15,981 Posts
It's cloudy tonight, but the moon is shining up there like there's a hole through the clouds. It is magnificent, so bright.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
We came home from bowling and it was bright in the night sky. I love a full moon as I am a moon child born in the summer. I feel elated and happy when theres a full moon...If the moon has an effect on the ocean, dont you think it also has an effect on humans? It sure does me....Loved it....

·
joy seeker
1,482 Posts
Stunning photo!! Thanks so much for sharing, MaineFarmMom!

Twas completely overcast here last night...the moon's brightness was still obvious even tho' it was buried in the thick n heavy clouds out there.

~~

1 - 20 of 26 Posts