Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have our registered miniature Jersey bull for sale. He has successfully bred our cows and heifers and he is ready to service yours now. We live in NE Oklahoma. Can send photos by email if interested. Asking $800 but willing to barter. Would barter for good alfalfa hay, cream seperator, electric butter churn, vacuum pump for a goat milker. If interested just contact me.
Thanks,
Judy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My address is in Talala but live closer to Oologah. North of Tulsa and Collinsvile off of highway 169.
Judy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure don't have any heifers or cows for sale right now but will have next spring. We have bred 4 cows and 3 heifers to this bull and we will be selling some of them next spring. Just hope they all have heifers. Wishfull thinking.
Judy

M

·
0 Posts
Judy, do you still have your miniature Jersey bull for sale? If so, how tall is he, what's his age, and who is the dam and sire? Evelyn

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes he is still for sale. He is about 52 inches tall. He was born 5-15-02. Sire's registry # 01 Bobby, Dam's registry # 041 Kitty. Breeder was Fonnie Thoman from Crown City, Ohio. This is the first year he has bred any cows and we have had a vet preg check 2 and they are bred. Hope this helps.
Judy

J

·
0 Posts
Can you post a link to a photo & the parents of the Mini-Jersey Bull?

jucal said:
We now have our registered miniature Jersey bull for sale. He has successfully bred our cows and heifers and he is ready to service yours now. We live in NE Oklahoma. Can send photos by email if interested. Asking $800 but willing to barter. Would barter for good alfalfa hay, cream seperator, electric butter churn, vacuum pump for a goat milker. If interested just contact me.
Thanks,
Judy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have photos of the parents of the bull and I can send you pictures of the bull if you give me your e-mail address. I don't know how to post photos to this site. You can pm me if you would like.
Judy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Judy are you looking for more Jersey cows. If so I have a good seven year old in second stage, good udder and sound. Give me an email or call. Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts