FS-French Angoras in NE MO

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by redbudlane, Jan 10, 2007.

1. redbudlane

redbudlane Head Zookeeper

I have 3 does and 1 unrelated buck for sale, all with papers, all french angoras. I'm asking $100 for all 4. One fawn doe, one broken fawn doe (mostly white), one chocolate doe and the buck is blue. Beatiful rabbits but I have no time for them right now. I also have the cages and all supplies that can be sold to go with them. Delivery available within a day's drive from Hannibal. I'll also sell seperately for $30/ea.

2. prairiecomforts

prairiecomforts Well-Known Member

Have you ever shipped rabbits? It is impossible to find angoras in this area. I would really like to start breeding them, but like I said - we just don't have them up here. Please let me know if you would consider shipping them.

3. Somerhill

Somerhill Well-Known Member

You can ship rabbits by air - it would cost more than the rabbits she is selling. From what I have read, only certain airlines do it, so you'd need to be close enough to a large airport. There are restrictions on temperature (heat - not really an issue right now) and only certain months of the year.

If you don't get something worked out, contact me and I will see if I could track someone down in your area - where it that? If there is a rabbit show or fiber festivals in your area, it might not be that hard to arrange something.

Lisa at Somerhill
    www.somerhillfarm.com

4. redbudlane

redbudlane Head Zookeeper

I still have these guys available if anyone is interested. We will be heading towards the St. Louis/Washington area next Saturday and I'd be happy to deliver them.