Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She explains about this virus, it didn't come about naturally.

It was a manipulated version of a bat virus and it was done so by the PLA:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I hope that someone is providing security for this lady. China simply can't afford to let her live.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Anybody notice what these Chinese persons called the virus... Wuhan pneumonia and Wuhan virus! Guess they're racist against themselves???

Reactions: mreynolds

·
Registered
140 Posts
Unsurprising, if true. In my mind it's a 50/50 toss up as to whether covid was manufactured/intentional or the natural cycle of life. These illnesses tend to come around every century or so and we were due

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not usually a mean spiteful person. But if someone created this. I wish they burn in Hell.

·
Registered
27,514 Posts
Not usually a mean spiteful person. But if someone created this. I wish they burn in Hell.
They most likely will

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
very unlikely.

Reactions: Irish Pixie

·
Administrator
19,108 Posts
Careful not to believe everything you hear as fact.
I absolutely agree. Somewhere we have gone from masks may help prevent infection to the belief that they will save us all.

I lost a very intellectual and accomplished friend who came to believe her mask keep her and her loved ones safe. She took no unusual risks, went to work, bought groceries and stayed home.

·
Registered
30,710 Posts
I absolutely agree. Somewhere we have gone from masks may help prevent infection to the belief that they will save us all.

I lost a very intellectual and accomplished friend who came to believe her mask keep her and her loved ones safe. She took no unusual risks, went to work, bought groceries and stayed home.
I know several respiratory therapists, nurses, and a couple NPs who contracted Covid 19 while wearing masks, gloves, and in most cases face shields. I don't think there has ever been an indication that masks are a preventative against Covid, only that they are a layer of protection.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I know several respiratory therapists, nurses, and a couple NPs who contracted Covid 19 while wearing masks, gloves, and in most cases face shields. I don't think there has ever been an indication that masks are a preventative against Covid, only that they are a layer of protection.
I find that scary.

Reactions: Irish Pixie

·
Registered
30,710 Posts
I find that scary.
Many were mild, and they only found out because of twice shift mandatory twice a shift temperature checks, and then being testing. A few were not mild.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I find it scary that even at that level of protection a person can still catch this illness.
I then think of those that wear no protection and become violent at the suggestion and I start to feel a little discouraged.

·
Registered
20,609 Posts
I find it scary that even at that level of protection a person can still catch this illness.
I then think of those that wear no protection and become violent at the suggestion and I start to feel a little discouraged.

You act surprised masks don't work. Remember, the government telling you masks will protect you from this virus is the same government that told us back in the day that hiding under our school desks would protect us from a nuclear attack.

Reactions: mreynolds

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
You act surprised masks don't work. Remember, the government telling you masks will protect you from this virus is the same government that told us back in the day that hiding under our school desks would protect us from a nuclear attack.
I think mask do work to a point.
If I wear a mask I wont be spitting on you and if you wear one also we wont be spitting on each other.
This may not be the total package but it has to help.
Baby steps.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
23,290 Posts
Masks do work, they are part of a combination of things that minimize spread. It is like wearing a welders mask. You still wear other ptrotective equipment because the mask alone is not a complete solution.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Around here I haven’t come across the masks will save us all mentality. Is that your media, government, or people in town propagating this? Nearly nobody is wearing masks here. But when we are told to, Probably within a few weeks as cases are 40-50 a day again in BC, I certainly will. I don’t know what % masks help but I’m sure there is statistical proof that if you stay away from crowds PLUS wear a mask when you can’t, there will be less transmission. They are doing it in China and they seem to know more than we do 🙃

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Canada also said masks didn’t help initially. Things changed, that’s ok. We were doing social distancing anyhow. Nothing wrong with a multi layered approach.
You are looking at it like is has to be a perfect vs imperfect situation. It is somewhere in between. They HELP. This is a novel virus, things change. Roll with it a bit. It might save your life, or your loved ones Down the road. This virus isn’t going anywhere poorly educated people get on their high horses. Look at the numbers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts