Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah! Hello I am back!! I have been dealing with some personal things for about a year now. I have everything back to normal or as normal as it can be. Life is very good these days. I haven't been on HT in a while. I used to frequent it everyday. So, lets make this forum the best and most informative on the web for goats. I did make a sticky thread for items for sale or wanted. I noticed there were quite a few things posted. I would also like to start having a recipe to offer once a week or so. If you have a good recipe for anything goat related I would love to post it. I am going to come up with a prize or something when a recipe is drawn out of the hat to use. The prizes will probably be my custom stationary or notecards-all goat related. So send me your delights. Also, I would like to start offering a "tip of the week". Same goes with it. Show season and kidding season will be starting soon and if you are like me I can use all the help I can get. Send them to me and you will get a prize when yours is chosen. I might also do a question of the week too. I want this to be a very informative, interactive forum. If there is anything you would like to see or would like me to do, please do not hestitate to ask. I appreciate the patience of everyone on here. So.....let's get this party started.

·
Working toward the dream
1,008 Posts
Welcome back! I am fairly new to goats, and thus this particular forum, but I know your presence has been missed.

Kitty

L

·
0 Posts
greenacres, just out of curiosity, where in North Central Texas are you? You must be in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Ladycat. I am west of Weatherford.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts