Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago, a wonderful neighbor :angel: took me into 'town' and we stopped at Wal Mart. I got some fabric to make curtains--muslin, red stripe ticking, a few other things and a burgundy fabric with a 6" chicken mural print border along one side. I started preparing it for my kitchen curtains and realized I had some extra...I figured "okay, I'll just make an apron or two" when my toddler daughter runs by me and a light bulb goes off in my head--"why not a nice dress?" :rolleyes: So, here I sit when I am not on the computer hand sewing a dress (my sewing machine is in storage for some time :( ) for Alex...hmm, even the bandana print is looking good right now :help: LOL

I've found that my "off the mountain" relatives are, shall we say, 'fascinated' by where I live and the whole fact that we are diving into this homesteading way of life lock, stock and barrel...I've found that they are humored by the goings on, so I keep them entertained with a daily digest of our little piece of heaven :rolleyes: and to think I am a bad writer :D to boot!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! I am sure as being a "city girl with a homesteader's heart", the stories may be funny...okay, the one about the bear is going to prove interesting, even after I noticed small paw prints on my side screen door (too big to be racoon, too small to be a bear... :shrug: ).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.