Freedom rings :

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by dogo, Aug 7, 2006.

1. dogo

dogo Well-Known Member

Message was deleted by dogo. I was stepping on to many toes and for that I my self apologize if I cause anyone harm .

2. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Dogo, General Chat subjects belong on GC, not here, I don't even read GC unless I have a neutral joke to spread around. The many topics there do not interest me, especially politics. I run a liberal board, a couple of weeks back we had a post concerning the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy of the military, I let it stand because it was about a military subject. Other posts here are about military, veterans, and related things that effect such, as their main subjects; this board will not become a sounding board for individuals problems elsewhere.

Thank You for your military service as others have thanked me for mine. Any further issues of discussion concerning the GC matter belongs in the Admin board.

3. dogo

dogo Well-Known Member

Hey I understand NP . What and when did you serve MP. I'm having hearing problems now that I got older from The 8 inch howitzer I was assigned to . We were shooting a simulated Nuclear round out in the field which was called a 242 . The Hydraulics went out and I was a track mechanic at that time . they sent me over to check on it and as I had my head in the hole checking the aux. motor when they fired that round and me not expecting it. Wow what a hurt, out of both my ears some type of fluid came out of both of them and for two or three weeks it sound as tho I was talking in a drum . I should have reported the event, but didn't . At least it would have been documented . I'm pretty sure that is the reason my hearing is not up to par . Oh well win some lose some and some gets rained out as they say . Later MP....