Free Samples

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by Reauxman, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Reauxman

Reauxman Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Hope this is allowed, if not please delete. I am currently promoting a new product, Green Whizzard Fertilizer. I realise some don't read BB, so I'd post my offer here. I will send some samples as well as the growing instructions to anyone interested. All I'd request is a report(simple single sentence PM or e mail is all needed). Please PM. . Looking forward to hearing from you.

2. MaineFarmMom

MaineFarmMom Columnist, Feature Writer

3. Reauxman

No fertilizer(with the exception of some manure) is truely organic. Most are 99% or so as they are mainly filler(anything from sand to ground wood). This is pure in form and requires little to be applied. If someone who recieves my samples would plese state the ammount in a sample bag, thats about 2X needed ammount(due to fact that you will never get all out, and a little more than needed won't hurt). Visit my temperary website at www.geocities.com/greenwizzardfertilizer for a complete list.

4. southerngurl

southerngurl le person Supporter

She means, does it contain manmade chemicals. The term organic in gardening does not necessarily apply to truely "organic" materials, by organics actual definition, but rather means something more like "natural".

Seaweed, fishmeal, bone meal, blood meal, ect., are organic fertilizers, if they have no chemicals added.

5. Reauxman

I cannot answer that honestly, as I have no interest in truely organic and do not know the qualifications. The complete ingrediant list is on the webite, all I can say is you decide. If you want to try it, e mail me, if not, my feelings aren't hurt.

6. Sylvia

Sylvia Well-Known Member

Hi RooMan,

Got the fertilizer today. I will use it for my community project. I'll be happy to provide testimonials if it would help you. If there is any press I will make sure you get copies. Least I can do!

Thanks again!
    Sylvia.

7. Hank - Narita

Hank - Narita Well-Known Member

Thanks for the free samples. We will try it on our starts in the greenhouse. Truly organic for us is impossible unless we don't want to eat broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, etc.

8. southerngurl

southerngurl le person Supporter

What do you mean? Oh, bugs?

9. Reauxman

Thanks all who have requested them. If you have not yet recieved them, I am awaiting more bags. Was sopposed to be here middle of last week, still no bags. Guess I could find a drug dealer to bum some off of...lol. Sure USPS would freak if they open a envelope. For those who haven't recieved them yet, I pack the samples in small ziploc's which are often used for illegal pourposes.

10. Reauxman

Hate replying to myself.

OK, bags in and two hours of filling them. To those who recently reuested than and haven't recieved them, they should be in in a few days. I am now sending 6 instead of 5. I recommend two things.
    1) cut off the top of the bag. When you try to pour out, more will get stuck in the zipper grooves. By pouring you get the most out. Remember we are talking a small ammount.
    2) apply three to three different plants. Two weeks later apply the second set of 3 to the same plants.

REMEMBER TO WATER. NO IMPROVEMENT WILL BE SEEN UNLESS WATERED. IT NEEDS TO BE CARRIED INTO THE SOIL.

Please post on this thread when you recieve them so i can make sure all has went well. Feel free to post how you like it as well as before and after pictures if possible.

11. Reauxman

Bump.

I've been using this now for several years and am very happy with the results. If anyone would like to try some, let me know.

12. Paranoid

Paranoid Homebrewed Happiness

what is the NPK breakdown?

13. Reauxman

14. Bishoujo

Bishoujo Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmm... I have a black thumb and can kill just about anything. Do you think this might help?

15. Reauxman

Can't promise, but it would be worth the free try I'd think.

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing, they are $12 per tube, shipping included. A tube will easily last a year in most gardens as it is so powerful and used in small ammounts.

16. Zebraman

Zebraman Well-Known Member

Hey Guys;Their website states that plants really can't tell the difference between Organic and Non-Organic fertilizer.It goes on to explain why organic isn't really that good and why their product is "So much better".
    If "these People" spent as much energy and time on learning how to Drive as they do on this kind of "carp",The World would be a much better place!-

17. Paquebot

Paquebot Well-Known Member

18. Reauxman

I don'tnderstand how or why it works, but it does.

I do feel the inventor does undestand why this works and that is the reason it does. I think he understands the scientific approach to plant workings and that is why it does work so well.