Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this in the paper today, and wanted to share it, as Rain catchment has been a popular topic recently.

From the Indianapolis Star:

Join us for a free, educational workshop focused on how rain can be used to benefit our communities and improve the environment.

Topics to be covered include rain barrels, rain gardens, pond edge enhancements, and rain water harvesting systems. Attendees will also have the opportunity to register to help plant one of several demonstration sites around Noblesville this spring - gaining hands-on experience in establishing rain gardens or pond edge enhancements!
Advertisement

The workshop will be from 9 a.m. to noon Feb. 7 at the Forest Park Inn, Noblesville. Please RSVP to: Tina Moon, (317) 773-2181 ext. 101 or [email protected].

·
Registered
998 Posts
When I saw this title, I started thinking that we already get free rain, and was wondering where people might not get free rain. I guess it is good to read more sometimes.:lookout:

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Ah yes, and then we come back to the post from a few months back--from Colorado as I recall----if you catch the rain then we will place a tax upon it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts