Free rabbit food

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by SherryB, Nov 6, 2013.

1. SherryB

SherryB Well-Known Member

If you sign up with the Rabbit Club of America you can get a coupon for a free 50 lb bag of Purina Rabbit Chow by mailing in the proof of purchase for twelve 50 lb bags.

Fire-Man and CurtisWilliams like this.
  2. Miss B

Miss B Well-Known Member

Very good info, thank you. I will look into that.

3. BunniesGalore

BunniesGalore Well-Known Member

my local feed store runs something similar with the Nature Wise rabbit pellets. they keep a card and I automatically get the 12th free. They've been running this program for at least a year.

Posted from Homesteadingtoday.com App for Android

4. Fire-Man

Fire-Man Well-Known Member Supporter

Sherry I did not see where it is a free 50lb bag---what I looked at just said free bag. Did you see a free 50lb bag some where?

5. TheDerek

TheDerek Well-Known Member

Price of pellets dropped here, 11.50 for 50# bag!

redneckswife likes this.
  6. SherryB

Well Fireman, I thought I did. The Redemption Form has a choice for you to pick a 50#, 25 lb, or 7lb bag for earning the points based upon how many proof of purchase codes you send. I "presumed" if you sent in twelve 50# bag proof of purchases and you picked the free bag coupon that you'd get a 50# free bag coupon. It really isn't clear though. Who knows, they may send you a coupon for a 7 lb bag!

You can also pick a hat, stuffed rabbit, patch or a squeeze ball shaped like a rabbit. Didn't figure any of us would want those things as much as a free bag of food! Since the hat and the stuff rabbit requires more points that a bag of food, now I'm getting skeptical about what size bag the coupon buys.

There is an 800# on the redemption form. I will call and see if anybody can answer the question.

Stay tuned. I will post back here what I find out.

7. SherryB

I just called the 800# and they confirmed that the coupon is for a free 50# bag.

Fire-Man and redneckswife like this.