Free Electric?? Hmmm....

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by chickflick, Sep 17, 2004.

1. chickflick

chickflick Well-Known Member

2. Cyngbaeld

Cyngbaeld In Remembrance Supporter

3. rambler

rambler Well-Known Member Supporter

Yea, looks like a cool way to make 32 million dollars, if he can find the 1.6 million suckers! :) Something tells me he will only get 1.5 million suckers in my lifetime.... Darn.

--->Paul

4. mikell

mikell Well-Known Member

It's been 3-4 years and he's still trying but not a bad way to get paid for doing nothing. The out is that he's selling other stuff on his site and the need for 1.6 million suckers. If he really wanted investors he would be traveling the country with the money he's made allready.
    Don't fall for it.

mikell

5. OD

OD Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be the first time a new technology was suppressed to protect big business interests. The Tucker automobile & Royal Raymond Rife's frequency generator are two things that come to mind. I have a homemade version of the frequency generator that (I believe) cured arthritis in my & my husband's hands four years ago. It cost less than $20 to build.

6. deberosa

deberosa SW Virginia Gourd Farmer!

There is a woman in my town who says for a "small donation" she will be able to continue her work to uncover the secret law made in the 80's that frees you from mortgages, all debt, taxes etc. Her job is to get the politicians to recognize and enforce this "secret law".

There is nothing free, especially if you need to send in $100 for the kit to "find out how". Gee in the old days it used to be 19.95 - has inflation hit this market too?

7. Nevada

Nevada Voice of Reason Supporter

I found that site a few years ago also. They are just too stingy with their science. There is never an excuse (or reason) to sell or conceal science, since technology is always where the money is. If they can't thoroughly explain the theory of operation then something is wrong.

However, I like to keep an open mind about such things. I believe that an inexpensive source of energy could be found someday. I'm not talking about perpetual motion; I'm talking about the possibility of an inexpensive, easily found substance being converted to energy.

One such invention was conceived by Joseph Newman. He invented an electric motor that, when powered by a battery, was said to put out more energy than it required. His theory was that a small amount of copper was being consumed. The US Patent Office refused to test his motor according to his instructions, and therefore refused his patent application due to non-performance. As another strike against him, Newman is not a trained scientist so his technical explanations of his theories aren't satisfactory to the scientific community. Here is his web page:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Newman/index.html

There are many more people who have had perpetual motion and free energy ideas. If you have interest in such things, here is a pretty complete list:

http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

8. Blu3duk

Blu3duk Well-Known Member

My nieghbor went back to New Jersey and worked with the invetor of this machine.... he beleives it will work, but due to his wife leaving him he came back to Idaho to regroup......

The inventor i am told by others has been taking fols money for several years back, I have no personal knowledge of this, but I trust theindiviual that said he lost money to the fellows other inventions that never came to fruitition, only parts that would come out when he needed more dollars and never let anyone close to his work. That does not mean his product wont work, but if it really was good enough to run the way he says it will, then he should have an actual producing unit somewhere for the world to see, and the money would flock to him without problem.

just my opinion

William

9. Christiaan

Christiaan Dutch Highlands Farm

Number one rule of the universe: There is no free lunch. This means you can't get more energy out than you put in.
    Newman has been around for years never quite being able to perfect his devices or letting anyone else help him except with cash transfusions.
    All these "free" energy devices being suppressed by big business, the government or "mainstream" science. Doesn't it seem obvious that all three of these entities would jump at the chance of getting free energy. And how about all those countries with hugely expensive energy needs. How about the developing world. Maybe these guys should take the money they already have and roll it over into really big bucks with the help of all those Nigerian exiles.

10. mikell

mikell Well-Known Member

Don't tick off those exiles till they get me the cash. They owe me for over 300 million so far and I sure could use it. Not to mention I just hit the Swiss lotto for another 20 mill. All in all these people owe me probably over half a BILLION dollars.( had to type billion don't remember how many 000 it has . don't use it enough but I will soon.

mikell

11. Ovibos

Ovibos Member

As everyone has said this guys been around a while. The catch here is the theory of electromagnetic power generation is valid, just that this doesn't look real to me. I don't believe that guys machine works. Arthur C. Clarke had explored at least in thought the theory of generating electricity through electromagnetic force. The basis for this is sound as a small input or "field" can be used to create a large "force" from the magnets. In theory if you built a rotation style device, you could use EM to perpetuate movement, thus turning the generator. One of the problems is that the generator itself requires a lot of "force" to turn. Simple answer is to remove the generator itself. Being that electricity is created by spinning copper windings and magnets. Well put two and two together. This is an idea that could work if it recieved the full interest of a university. As for suppression of alternative energy, well. Take the guys (who were in Philly) that created and perfected a process of thermal depolymerization.
    www.changingworldtech.com
    This process is considered sound and proven science, this is the real deal for alternative energy sources. Read the website if you are not familiar with the process. Now they can take all kinds of byproducts from chicken parts to biomass and turn it into an energy grade oil, there is also a mineral product.
    This technology would allow us to keep our cars and tractors an so on running on gasoline and diesel until a clean fuel source could be found. We could produce ALL our oil needs with this technology and even export oil!! Now you ask why is the government not pushing for this? Well the tree huggers don't see it as an improvement because it is still oil. Even though it would recycle tons of waste and prevent future natural oil disasters through drilling and shipping accidents. The oil companies don't want it because it eats up all their investments and completely changes their industry. If you want cheaper fuel push for this technology.