Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fond this website which lists all kinds of food freebies you can get for your birthday, kids and adults!

http://www.freebirthdaytreats.com/default.aspx

You have to sign up in their clubs and/or mailing lists, but so far I have had a free firehouse sub last week, a free meal at a local cafe this weekend and I just got two more coupons in my e-mail for freebies at Arby's and Captain D's :)

So far, it has been a tasty birthday month :rock:

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Thank you ! I signed my mom and me up at Captian D's there is one in the area.I have never eaten there, we may try it on our birthday this year mom will be 87.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I signed up everyone in my family and my two nieces but they have all had birthdays already, so I am getting all the treats this month, I will be 43 on the 25th :)

Happy birthday to your mom TnMtngirl!

Another tip if you all don't already know... If you have small kids, Ringling Brothers gives free circus tickets to new babies/infants... under one. Just go to their site and sign your child up :) Walt Disney is also giving a free birthday pass to kids.... I think under 10

·
Happy Scrounger
13,634 Posts
I signed up everyone in my family and my two nieces but they have all had birthdays already, so I am getting all the treats this month, I will be 43 on the 25th :)

Happy birthday to your mom TnMtngirl!

Another tip if you all don't already know... If you have small kids, Ringling Brothers gives free circus tickets to new babies/infants... under one. Just go to their site and sign your child up :) Walt Disney is also giving a free birthday pass to kids.... I think under 10
thanks for the links. good to know about the freebies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts