Free 1 Yr Family Fun

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by CraftyDiva, Feb 24, 2005.

1. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

2. mellba

mellba Well-Known Member Supporter

3. Tax York

Tax York Member

how you find this severals free magazines? I couldnt find it anywhere! thanks!

4. Mrs_stuart

Mrs_stuart Well-Known Member

Thank you Crafty Diva!

Belinda

5. CraftyDiva

I just put a x in the box at the bottom of the screen that asks if you want to get future notices of magazine promotions. They send emails with the offers. :)

6. Tax York

Tax York Member

oh sound like company emails to fews readers insteads all of them who accept the promotions. keep it posted! we could enjoy with "free" magazines.
    I love this homesteadingtoday! Great adivces! great place to learn new things!

7. buttercup

buttercup Well-Known Member

Well, I went ahead and asked for my free years subscription but still am wondering what the catch is...

Thanks for sharing the liink

Buttercup

8. Tax York

Tax York Member

there is no catch.... all you will see renew bill after expires i had few of free magazines, and they are expires :-( i dont want to pay renewal

9. CraftyDiva

There is no catch. As explained in another post, magazines charge the advertisers for ad space by the number of subcribers it has. More subcribers the higher the cost to advertise in the magazine. So......... they will pad that number by offering free subcriptions (the numbers don't tell whose getting it for free, just the number of subscribers). Smart marketing ploy on the magazine's part. With the cost of ad space, these magazines aren't losing any money doing this. Trust me on that.

When your free year is up, they will send a renewal notice, just ignore it if you don't want to pay for another year. Simple as that.

10. buttercup

buttercup Well-Known Member

Very cool. Now that I see what is in it for them... :) I sent the link to some friends as well.

Buttercup