Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Registered
8,061 Posts
were convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding and of conspiring to obstruct.
So, disorderly conduct. The same type of trials used to be held in the Soviet Union. I wonder if they will build a special Gulag to hold these dangerous enemies of the state.

· Registered
I'm on lifetime homesteading project number 5, all in Indiana and Michigan.
741 Posts
LOL. Seditious conspiracy to have a differing opinion. Oh, and they climbed the steps in an unapproved fashion. Oh, and one of them wasn't at the Capitol that day. sigh

· Registered
10,034 Posts
I have not. Why do you try to change the subject?

What do you think about this verdict?
Not trying to change the subject, just pointing out your hypocrisy, that's all.
I think the verdicts are BS. You, however seem to relish the idea of incarcerating anyone who you disagree with. The truth matters doesn't it?
Why haven't Swallwell and Fienstien been investigated for treason involving Chinese spies? Or Fauci for that matter?

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Not trying to change the subject, just pointing out your hypocrisy, that's all.
I think the verdicts are BS. You, however seem to relish the idea of incarcerating anyone who you disagree with. The truth matters doesn't it?
Why haven't Swallwell and Fienstien been investigated for treason involving Chinese spies? Or Fauci for that matter?
You usually try to change the subject. I am used to that.

These men were found guilty in a court of law and I suspect that most Americans agree with that verdict.

· Registered
10,034 Posts
You usually try to change the subject. I am used to that.

These men were found guilty in a court of law and I suspect that most Americans agree with that verdict.
That court is biased, the evidence is clear but the court ignored facts(epps), evidence not allowed, etc..Most Americans think they were unfairly held without bail and charged with crimes that Antifa and blm and other liberal organizations weren't charged in the same fashion. I know you meant to say that your the one who is known for thread drift, not to mention that you never back up your ludicrous assertions.

Reactions: HDRider

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
That court is biased, the evidence is clear but the court ignored facts(epps), evidence not allowed, etc..Most Americans think they were unfairly held without bail and charged with crimes that Antifa and blm and other liberal organizations weren't charged in the same fashion. I know you meant to say that your the one who is known for thread drift, not to mention that you never back up your ludicrous assertions.
LOL, still found guilty and even some plead guilty.

· Registered
10,034 Posts
LOL, still found guilty and even some plead guilty.
Yup, by a biased court that didn't allow contrary evidence! Plead guilty so they can get on with their lives. Your anger towards those you disagree with is astounding! You be you....meh

Reactions: HDRider

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yup, by a biased court that didn't allow contrary evidence! Plead guilty so they can get on with their lives. Your anger towards those you disagree with is astounding! You be you....meh
Projection. No anger here just pity.

· Registered
9,529 Posts
Sounds like the most logical ignition system. But, another possibility....pyrophoric molecules only need to make contact with the air to burst into flames.
I found this relevant to the discussion.

· Registered
585 Posts
Some people here are truly ignorant about jury nullification.
This is a legal concept as old as our nation.

And save the “whataboutism” for the easily led people.

Reactions: robin416

· Registered
8,047 Posts
Fiery but mostly peaceful....

· Registered
1,053 Posts
Ayuh. Democrat Judges, Democrat Prosecutors, Democrat Lawyers, Democrat Jurors. Yup. The New American Justice System. Just wait until the New American Revolution comes. Shakspere will be vindicated.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Ayuh. Democrat Judges, Democrat Prosecutors, Democrat Lawyers, Democrat Jurors. Yup. The New American Justice System. Just wait until the New American Revolution comes. Shakspere will be vindicated.
LOL. You should research the judges in the cases before you make statements that are false.

· Registered
158 Posts
Why do you give the blm and antifa a pass on the death and destruction they've caused? Oh, right...cause their liberals! I forgot just how partisan you are.
Show me a video where where George Floyd protestors engaged in hand to hand combat with law enforcement for hours ... you can't because that never happened ... that is a big part of the distinction

21 - 40 of 60 Posts