Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A jury on Monday convicted four members of the Oath Keepers of seditious conspiracy in the second batch of guilty verdicts related to the extremist group's efforts to block the certification of the 2020 presidential election.

In addition to the seldom-used charge of seditious conspiracy, the four — Roberto Minuta, Joseph Hackett, David Moerschel and Edward Vallejo — were convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding and of conspiring to obstruct.

· Registered
10,029 Posts

A jury on Monday convicted four members of the Oath Keepers of seditious conspiracy in the second batch of guilty verdicts related to the extremist group's efforts to block the certification of the 2020 presidential election.

In addition to the seldom-used charge of seditious conspiracy, the four — Roberto Minuta, Joseph Hackett, David Moerschel and Edward Vallejo — were convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding and of conspiring to obstruct.
Why do you give the blm and antifa a pass on the death and destruction they've caused? Oh, right...cause their liberals! I forgot just how partisan you are.

Reactions: poppy

· Registered
7,997 Posts
I have not. Why do you try to change the subject?

What do you think about this verdict?
Can we see the thread in which you condemned them? Because all I heard from your side of the Homesteading Today divide was crickets.......crickets for a dam year. If not worse.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can we see the thread in which you condemned them? Because all I heard from your side of the Homesteading Today divide was crickets.......crickets for a dam year. If not worse.
I have repeatedly expressed that there is no place for violence in peaceful protests.

· Registered
7,997 Posts
I have repeatedly expressed that there is no place for violence in peaceful protests.
Yea and Joe Biden has always been careful with classified documents. I'll believe it when I see it.

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea and Joe Biden has always been careful with classified documents. I'll believe it when I see it.
I will provide one. You can search the rest yourself.

#73 · Jul 27, 2022

Cornhusker said:
What violence in the Capital?
You mean when the black cop shot the unarmed white woman? (Where's your outrage?)
Other than that, what violence?
Did they throw Molotov Cocktails? No
Did they beat up old people? No
Did they turn over police cars and burn them? No
I don't recall any "violence", please enlighten me?
If you won't admit to the violence then I see the problem with the right not admitting to their own faults. I have always said violence on any side is wrong. I guess a violent coup by the right is acceptable to many. Democracy be dammed if your side does not win.

· Registered
7,119 Posts

· Registered
9,470 Posts

· Registered
9,470 Posts
So, it's good to know that we actually have aliens from Area 51 fighting on our side. I always figured they just had them in jars of formaldehyde. Little did I know that we were breeding and training them to fight. The Chinese government probably thought they had us with the GMO DNA spliced dragons. Aliens for the win!

· Registered
52 Posts

Wonder if the gent with his feet on Pelosi's desk has any regrets...

"People allegedly affiliated with organizations such as The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force, and other self-described Nazis and white supremacists were among the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol building, according to federal investigators."

· Registered
9,470 Posts
How do you think the Chinese came up with dragons? Are these GMO extra large Komodo dragons with bio-metrically attached flamethrowers, or some kind of resurrected DNA dynosaur chimera with some kind of venom spraying capabilities relying on a venom with a high lipid concentration so as to be flammable? How would you handle ignition, maybe peso-electric implants in the teeth?

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wonder if the gent with his feet on Pelosi's desk has any regrets...

"People allegedly affiliated with organizations such as The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force, and other self-described Nazis and white supremacists were among the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol building, according to federal investigators."
20 years or more possible to spend in jail for the charges.

His lawyers said this.

"He said his client and the other defendants were "swept up by the 'Stop the Steal' nonsense that was pushed by the president. While people are responsible for their own actions, I think it’s important that all people take stock" and "take everything with a grain of salt, because when you follow somebody blindly, you end up in a terrible situation.”

· Registered
7,119 Posts
How would you handle ignition, maybe peso-electric implants in the teeth?
Sounds like the most logical ignition system. But, another possibility....pyrophoric molecules only need to make contact with the air to burst into flames.

· Registered
7,997 Posts
I will provide one. You can search the rest yourself.

#73 · Jul 27, 2022

If you won't admit to the violence then I see the problem with the right not admitting to their own faults. I have always said violence on any side is wrong. I guess a violent coup by the right is acceptable to many. Democracy be dammed if your side does not win.

But that's just you calling out violence on the side that I would expect you to....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts