Forest to Farm Thread removal

Discussion in 'HomesteadingToday Announcements & Support' started by Steve_S, Oct 13, 2017 at 5:09 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve_S

Steve_S Well-Known Member

OK.... Why on earth would that thread which has been watched & read by so many with all the Ups & Downs of doing the Homesteading Deed removed. What the heck is that about... They had they useful YT Videos but none were autoplay or anything and no adverts...

Something happen with the site, someone whine & complain ?
    Please restore it ASAP as I am not the only one with such questions, comments...
    REF
    https://www.homesteadingtoday.com/threads/why-was-terrys-foresttofarm-thread-taken-down.566082/

What's the deal and what kind of "reasonable" policy could / would have caused such.... Goodness gracious some of the other stuff I've seen here was far more entitled to removal, that's for sure...

2. Austin

Austin Administrator Staff Member

THere is more to this here than I can explain at the moment. Actions taken by mods and admins are private, but we are working on a resolution. I'm closing this thread to prevent any potential speculation or rumors from starting that would only add to the issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.