Fordy, about that shower for the cabin (This is R-rated...sorta)

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Cabin Fever, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

Fordy, you had a thread goin' awhile back asking for ideas to heat water at your cabin for uses such as a shower. I recommended that you convert a garden sprayer into a "hot pressurized shower machine." I've used one for years, both outside and inside of my cabin.

Well, something tells me that you didn't believe me. So I went diggin' throw our photo album and found this picture of Wind In Her Hair taking a garden sprayer shower off the front porch of our little cabin. (This photo was taken before our house was built next door to the cabin.

PLEASE! Don't anyone tell Wind In Her Hair that I posted this picture! She'd skin me alive!

[​IMG]

2. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

..................Cf , If I LOOK at this will I...Go Blind ...or...Turn into a pillar of Salt?? I'm gonna have to ponder on this awhile and wonder of the Grench that Stole Christmas will put a Hex on my '05 resolution(s)....perish the Thought , woe is me!... :eek: :eek: :no: :waa: fordy.. :)

3. C@TFISH

C@TFISH smells like garlic

4. Fla Gal

Fla Gal Bunny Poo Monger Supporter

CF,

Me thinks fordy did a reply to your post so you couldn't delete your post and not have Wind In Her Hair know you posted her picture. Something tells me if she sees this post of your's she'll either get mad or glad.

Wind In Her Hair,

Don't get mad, CF is only trying to let us know how to live comfortably while living the homesteading life. That might well be a picture of me a short while down the road and I'll need all the tips and hints possible to help me make a good go at real homesteading. :D

5. 12vman

12vman Offgridkindaguy

This is how we do it in the Buckeye..

[​IMG]

Consists of a trash can, spouting, and the dog's dish..

Kinda rough in the winter though but a kerosene heater helps..

6. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Lets see :rolleyes: Crop :rolleyes: Zoom Yelp should work.

I had 5 Gallon Bucket,with Spray Nozzle.

big rockpile

7. Thumper/inOkla.

Thumper/inOkla. Well-Known Member

well, .....my hair is alot longer. I could wear a swimsuit and it wouldn't show. I have had to hide from airplanes a few times though.

My son saw a photo of me in the tub, (nothing showing that shouldn't be seen) and he was shocked, ...I asked him why it shocked him to see that I took baths? what horror,... I take stand up showers too. :eek: :eek: :eek: