Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I relate this strictly for your entertainment. It holds no special significance for me, and doesn't diminish my enjoyment of Life in any way.

A member of a popular dating site contacted me. We messaged for a while, then agreed to meet. He suggested a rather pricey local steak house for dinner. I suggested lunch instead, explaining that it would be less expensive, and I'm not out to drain anyone's wallet.

So we met there. He seemed rather nice, held the door for me, and all that good stuff. Neither of us was appalled at the other's appearance. By the same token, there was no magical "instant spark", either. Not that I sensed, anyway. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and pleasant conversation. We parted with some vague chatter about a next time, and I went home.

Not 15 minutes after I got home, he sent me this message, "You got any naughty pictures of yourself?" :pig: !!!

I sent a one-word reply, "Nope." Haven't heard from him since.

How 'bout that? He culled himself! Saved me the trouble! :bouncy:

·
Still an :censored:
15,870 Posts
I relate this strictly for your entertainment. It holds no special significance for me, and doesn't diminish my enjoyment of Life in any way.

A member of a popular dating site contacted me. We messaged for a while, then agreed to meet. He suggested a rather pricey local steak house for dinner. I suggested lunch instead, explaining that it would be less expensive, and I'm not out to drain anyone's wallet.

So we met there. He seemed rather nice, held the door for me, and all that good stuff. Neither of us was appalled at the other's appearance. By the same token, there was no magical "instant spark", either. Not that I sensed, anyway. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and pleasant conversation. We parted with some vague chatter about a next time, and I went home.

Not 15 minutes after I got home, he sent me this message, "You got any naughty pictures of yourself?" :pig: !!!

I sent a one-word reply, "Nope." Haven't heard from him since.

How 'bout that? He culled himself! Saved me the trouble! :bouncy:
The man has no class. I would have waited until at least after the second date. :lookout:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Roflmao: Who in this day and age is stupid enough to send "naughty" pictures to the internet?

They NEVER go away and the people whose likeness they are have no way of stopping them from being sent all over.

Probably best to find out this was a cull on the first outing.

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: davel745

·
Shut the front door!
15,001 Posts
Nehi............I don't know if I should laugh, throw up, or exhale?

Was the dating scene different 30 years ago? Or was it the same, and I just have memory issues......
Cause it just floors me that someone would even THINK about sending that message, much less ACTUALLY send that message, and what's more shocking is that some women send those kinds of photos? Of themselves?

I want to hide in a cave.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
I didn't put them there but there are undressed stick figures on my cave wall. I think someone left the rock entrance open when they went out hunting several thousand years ago. When I sit next to the fire, the flames appear to make the figures move.

By instant spark, you mean you didn't have to taser him?

Thanks for the grin. Glad you had a nice lunch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts