Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.charismanews.com/

10 Ways to Pray for Barack Obama

Whether you voted for Obama or not, you need to pray for him. Here are 10 ways I plan to intercede for him regularly:

1. Pray for Obama's protection. We already know that some weird, neo-Nazi fanatics in Tennessee plotted to kill Sen. Obama during his campaign. Let's pray that racist hatred is not allowed to spread. Let's cancel every assassin's bullet in the name of Jesus. May civility triumph over bigotry.....

forwarded to me by my aunt who is pretty disappointed

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,193 Posts
How about all the terrorists in this world who know what a disruption it would cause if he were assassinated? I think we have much more to worry about from our enemies abroad.

The men who had the plot to kill him were 18 and 20 years old and one was from Arkansas. The other from Tennessee.

Young and stupid.

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
We are called to pray for our leader.. there's no caveat for "if you agree with him".

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
I just wanted to register a complaint.

I am a Christian and I:

1) Apparently am not on the "christians" email list, as I didn't receive this.
2) Am not disappointed in Barack Obama being elected. I don't like it, but I know the heart of the king is in the hand of God.
3) Pray regularly for my leaders whether they agree with me or not.

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
An excellent post, for Christians and non Christians alike.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
I pray for the leaders to make the right choices, I prayed to get Obama in there, and I will keep praying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.