Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
de oppresso liber
16,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working in TN w/o computer access for over two weeks but now I'm back!

Got a lot done; painted the entire interior of the house, redid the duct work and installed a new HVAC unit, taught myself how to texture a ceiling and more, but didn't get new carpet in. . . Still the house will be more likely to sell now, anyone here looking to move to north central TN (25+/- acres)?

I'm going to take a couple of days to relax so I'll be here to make your days brighter (or darker depending on how I affect you). I'm also going to be slightly naughty and post this same msg in Countryside Families and General chat, because I'm to lazy to type something different.

I'm sure I missed a lot of good threads and will try not to dig up any dead ones but who knows what I might do.

Ahhh. . .its so nice to be home, ain't it?

·
Premium Member
10,703 Posts
Welcome back!

I hope your house sells at a goodly time.

I cant wait to see what kind of mischief you might do here in these forums. Cross-posting in 3 places puts you off on a good start to your naughtiness.

Texturing ceilings is not a favorite job of mine, though it sure improves the looks of things.

Did you have to crawl around under the house to put in the new ductwork?

·
de oppresso liber
16,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back!

I hope your house sells at a goodly time.

I cant wait to see what kind of mischief you might do here in these forums. Cross-posting in 3 places puts you off on a good start to your naughtiness.

Texturing ceilings is not a favorite job of mine, though it sure improves the looks of things.

Did you have to crawl around under the house to put in the new ductwork?
I had to crawl under there, remove the old ducting and put in new stuff. Luckily the main ducting was still good. The little 'feeder' ducts going to the rooms had been damaged by critters.

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Got a lot done; painted the entire interior of the house, redid the duct work and installed a new HVAC unit, taught myself how to texture a ceiling and more, but didn't get new carpet in. . . Still the house will be more likely to sell now, anyone here looking to move to north central TN (25+/- acres)?
We might be....any more details?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts