Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 42 degrees here right now. Neener, neener, neener! :p

Don't worry.....you can repay me in January or February.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
38,883 Posts
Stand outside with a fan pointed south and a bit east, please.

·
Administrator
19,228 Posts
It's quite cool here at the moment and after several weeks of very hot weather, I'm certainly enjoying it. The rain we got was also a blessing.

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
brat LOL :p Just went out to pick maters, and the cat got out and I had to chase her down and lure her from under the stairs with a string...its so humid out there and it makes me want to hurl, I was half tempted to just leave her out there!

·
Premium Member
9,235 Posts
Absolutely NOT FAIR! Heat indexes over 100 here ...

You were supposed to take the hot weather with you along with the horse! :p

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Give us some cool thoughts Lisa.
What is the temperature lows and snow fall average there in the winter? Wind factors too.
Just curious
and maybe to lazy to do a search. Idaho...hmmmm

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
42?
You're talking fahrenheit?

My brain just turned into white noise.
I cannot comprehend.

And I agree, you're a total brat! :D

·
Premium Member
19,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lynne said:
Give us some cool thoughts Lisa.
What is the temperature lows and snow fall average there in the winter? Wind factors too.
Just curious
and maybe to lazy to do a search. Idaho...hmmmm
Here is some info on our area:
http://www.sandpoint.com/today/

·
Registered
361 Posts
You know, that is just not right. :Bawling: Miss Lisa, you should be ashamed, taunting us like that. :nono: The high here is supposed to be 100 today. :help:

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
its only 80 here....with 79% humidity today.

Well, that's better then the 93% humidity yesterday I suppose.

·
Premium Member
19,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha!! I was just back in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky (meeting SFM and getting a beautiful new horse for my daughter from her) and the humidity and heat just about did me in. I'm glad we missed this heat wave!
We definitely get hot here but don't have that gawd-awful humidity. Because of the low humidity, the nights get wonderfully cool. The forecast today is for sunshine and the low 80's. It seems I missed the worst of the summer's heat when I was back east.
SFM...you just need to come back home to the west. I'll come help move horses... :)

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It's been horrible here in Michigan too, very very humid, the other night when you walked outside it kinda took your breath away.
Ah well come winter we'll be wishing it were warmer. heh never happy with the weather.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Suppose to be 104 here today(in the shade)

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
My cat has been snarky this month. I tried to give her a hug just now and she started chewing on me lol! Guess she doesn't like the heat either.

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
It's not the heat that bothers me so much; it's the stupidity.

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Usually I don't mind the heat---i'll go play in it anyway but these past few days its just made me ill to spend much time outside though I did have to weed and such anyway. I figure every season is the best season of my life....winter, spring, fall or summer.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts