Homesteading Forum banner

For Sale and Wanted

381K views 2K replies 553 participants last post by  Lil Boogie 
#1 ·
If you cannot see any posts, but can see the thread.... something strange happened when the first 4 pages were trying to be deleted last night.
It's been reported to Admin, and Cliff (I was helping cjb/Cliff some)

I know a new post will show.

Angie

#3 ·
It looks fine to me; I don't see more than one page with two posts on it.

I am still looking for a Nubian buck to either buy or use just to breed to in case my doe is not pregnant and comes into heat. I am located near Macon, GA.

#4 ·
alpine buckling & fainter doe and buck sw. mo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALPINE BUCKLING BORN FEB. 12, 2009. ON BOTTLE VERY HEALTHY AND BIG. COMES WITH ADGA APLICATION. $75.00 CASH IF PICKED UP BEFORE HE IS 2 WEEKS OLD. VERY FLASHY COLOR.
PICS CAN BE SEEN OF HIM ON THE FOR SALE PAGE ON MY WEB SITE AT
www.freewebs.com/jaymes-jewels/
his parents can also be seen on the alpine page
thanks

also for sale 2 year old choclete and white fainter doe with buck kid on her buck kid is almost 2 months old he is black and white $75 for the pair (will get pics later today)

#5 ·
We have kids arriving soon and will have some nice AGS/ADGA Nigie and TMGR Mini Mancha babies. Our herd is health tested neg. for CAE/CL/Johnes. We breed for milk production and have excellent bloodlines.

see more info at www.dbarjacres.com

please email at dbarjacres@hotmail.com
or call 715-897-3104

can deliver w/in 3 hours for small fee

#6 ·
I have a yearling Purebred Nubian buck for sale. I'm asking $200 or best offer. (would trade for a nubian doeling) He does not have any kids on the ground as of yet, but he is "hopefully" bred to my 5 year old doe. He's quite friendly, doesn't get to ornery during rut. Email for more info and to request current pictures.

Pic taken in the summer.

#9 ·
I am looking for a Nigerian breeder in WA, preferably Western part of the State, best location would be the Olympic Peninsula! New barn at the new homestead is almost finished, we hope to be moving in a year or so and I'd like to make contact with potential sellers of quality breeding stock to get us started. Have raised sheep for 15 years now but want to start milking after we move!

#11 ·
We have Boer cross and Nubian (and Nubian cross) doelings born in 1/09 for sale now. Raised on CAE Prevention and separate from the mature herd.
We will have more available from now through the end of July.
We also have doe and kid packages available now. At least one of the does would make for a nice family milker. She is 1/2 Nubian, 1/4 Boer and 1/4 Saanen. She comes with a 5/8 Boer buck kid on her. She delivered twins, but I took the doeling for prevention. There are two other does availabe with their kid(s). A half Boer, half Nubian doe with her striking 75% Boer buck kid, along with a 1/2 Alpine, 1/4 Boer, 1/4 Saanen doe with her twin 5/8 Boer bucklings on her.
CAE test results from last year on mature stock is available. Any mature stock can be tested upon request as well.
We have not seen signs of CL in our herd.
All available goats are disbudded or naturally polled.
Some are available with Recordation papers (or applications) from ADGA.
These two girls are available now as bottle babies;

Left- 7/8 Nubian, 1/8 LaMancha/Alpine. Polled- 50% Nubian with ADGA.
Right- 75% Boer, 25% Nubian. Disbudded.
We will have mature does, along with kids, and doe/kid packages availabe throughout the year.
Please visit our website for pictures of the goats. You can contact me for more information.
Pricing runs from about $45-$250 for kids and groups.
We are located in SE Ohio. About half an hour East of Cambridge, OH (where I-70 and I-77 cross) and about 45 minutes West of Wheeling, WV. We are about fifteen minutes south of I-70.

#12 ·
We have some extremely nice show wethers for sale at weaning (in about 4-5 weeks). These are 88% Boer - Fullblood Boers.

We have an excellent track record of our kids winning GCH and RGCH at the following shows:

Kootenai Fair (North Idaho) 4 X GCH 3X RGCH
Bonner County Fair (Sandpoint, Idaho) 2X GCH 1X RGCH
Spokane Interstate Fair 2 X GCH 2X RGCH
Spokane Jr. Livestock Show (2008) with over 60 goats shown: GCH and RGCH. Also GCH breeding doe and RGCH breeding doe (only does under 18 months allowed to show).

Please call or PM to reserve a kid. 208-660-6429

#14 ·
Guernsey does for sale-

I will be selling 3 guernsey does this year- 1 SR level and 2 FB level does, PROVIDED they have doe kids for me. Price on all of them is $400 each.

I'm sharing this now because I want folks to have a chance way before they kid to think about joining BGS and getting started in breeding them. I have two puebred Golden Guernsey bucks here that can be used for breeding so you would ot be left out in the cold and not get more kids from them. They are due in April and May, so there is plenty of time before kisd hit the ground.

Please PM me if you are interested.

#15 ·
I have some Nubian bottle babies, about 2 or 3 weeks old, that will be listing in American Classifieds next week. They are full Nubian, but are not registered. I am asking $50 for the bucks and $75 for the does.
Two of the bucks are heterozygously polled.

The one in the middle is a doe. On the left is her buck triplet, on the right is a little polled buck off a different doe, also a triplet. Black/silver and white doe is shown again below, also for sale at $75; she is a twin. Choclate buck in back is on dam and will be sold later at weaning.

This little doe is my favorite. Gorgeous and a sweetheart.

We are in Central Texas, near I35. PM if interested.
thanks

#19 ·
I have one female Pyr pup still available. This will be Jills last pup available as I have made the decision to stop breeding for now and get Jill fixed. She had a tough time with this litter and I simply do not have the time to handle LGD litters with the extra projects added this past year. Maybe further down the road if things slow down.
She is UTD on shots and worming. Accustomed to living with goats, cows, cats and other dogs. She is good with children but shy until she gets to know them.
You can see her parents on my website. I do not have UTD pictures of her but here she is about 1-2 months ago with her siblings(two of whom I am keeping).

As you can see here, they are not a menace to cats.;)

Located between Mountain View and Willow Springs, MO. Price is $100 firm.

#21 ·
Anyone interested in Mini-Manchas in SW Mo.?
We are going to stop breeding minis and stick to the full sized girls. We have now 10 kids that are varying percentages ( non registered ) I'll be posting pics hopefully later today as it's nice and sunny out so I can get some taken. These would all be 1st gen minis, as none were bred to a mini buck, they were bred back to a Nigie buck, several from full sized does and some form mini does.

Revised to say that both the dams and sire are registered animals but the kids are not...sorry for confusion..

#22 ·
Check out my blog for pics of the first kids for sale this year at my farm. These are quality crossbreds, priced to move quickly-

I'll be adding pics of both Saanens and Guernseys in the coming days and weeks. Four Saanens are due this coming week and the three Guernsey milkers are due in April and May. I may also have some first cross (SR) kids for sale as well.

Remember that ADGA reg. Saanen buck kids are $50 each before they are seven days old- sold 'as is', MUST pick them up at the farm.

We are located in Cosby, TN- one west of Asheville, NC and one hour east Knoxville, TN. Right off of I-40.

http://glastonburyfarm.blogspot.com

BTW> the first little buck pictured IS NOT for sale! :)

#23 ·
I have decided to offer a sale on my bucklings for HTers only for $100. I had SUCH a buck year, with only bucklings out of my nubians! They can be reserved today for $25, with the difference of $75 due at weaning and pickup, around the end of April.

These are some very nice bucklings out of great dams and really nice lines. They should be an asset to your herd. My animals are CAE and CL free.

Penny
is a beautiful red doe, with superb ears. Her udder has very good attachment, high rear, good medial, and great hand sized teats. She is milking about a gallon per day as a second freshener. I have two very nice little bucks available out of her.

"Baby Girl" (out of Penny) is a great doe, with beautiful spotting. She is milking almost as much as mom (over 7 lbs per day) on her first lactation! I have two very nice bucks out of her, one is moonspotted like her, the other a dark brown with partial belt and white on one leg. She is looking to have a very nice udder with a high, wide rear udder, nice sized teats, good medial. I am really liking this doe, I think she's going to be a nice one.

Jodie a gorgeous, long bodied, flat rumped doe with the best roman nose! She milks up to a gallon as well. She has a well attached udder with a high rear. She has one BIG buckling available.

The sire of all these bucklings is from Lonesome Doe nubians in texas, he is out of Saada, Lynnhaven and Goldthwaite lines. He has really put length of body and flat rumps on these little bucklings.

I would really like to see these guys go to good homes where they can produce some lovely babies!

More pictures of dams and bucklings can be seen on my website: www.naturespets.com/laytonhollow.html . Bucklings are on the for sale page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.