For Sale and Wanted

Discussion in 'Goats' started by AngieM2, Feb 15, 2009.

1. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate Supporter

If you cannot see any posts, but can see the thread.... something strange happened when the first 4 pages were trying to be deleted last night.
    It's been reported to Admin, and Cliff (I was helping cjb/Cliff some)

I know a new post will show.

Angie

2. cjb

cjb Well-Known Member Supporter

That's exactly what I'm getting. It looks like the thread has many pages but this post is all I see.

Hmmmm...

Cliff

3. Katgowen

Katgowen Well-Known Member

It looks fine to me; I don't see more than one page with two posts on it.

I am still looking for a Nubian buck to either buy or use just to breed to in case my doe is not pregnant and comes into heat. I am located near Macon, GA.

Ky14 and A-K-A like this.
  4. firefly81

firefly81 Well-Known Member

alpine buckling & fainter doe and buck sw. mo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALPINE BUCKLING BORN FEB. 12, 2009. ON BOTTLE VERY HEALTHY AND BIG. COMES WITH ADGA APLICATION. $75.00 CASH IF PICKED UP BEFORE HE IS 2 WEEKS OLD. VERY FLASHY COLOR.
    PICS CAN BE SEEN OF HIM ON THE FOR SALE PAGE ON MY WEB SITE AT
    www.freewebs.com/jaymes-jewels/
    his parents can also be seen on the alpine page
    thanks

also for sale 2 year old choclete and white fainter doe with buck kid on her buck kid is almost 2 months old he is black and white $75 for the pair (will get pics later today)

5. dbarjacres

dbarjacres Well-Known Member Supporter

We have kids arriving soon and will have some nice AGS/ADGA Nigie and TMGR Mini Mancha babies. Our herd is health tested neg. for CAE/CL/Johnes. We breed for milk production and have excellent bloodlines.

see more info at www.dbarjacres.com

please email at dbarjacres@hotmail.com
    or call 715-897-3104

can deliver w/in 3 hours for small fee

6. Twilite

Twilite Well-Known Member

I have a yearling Purebred Nubian buck for sale. I'm asking $200 or best offer. (would trade for a nubian doeling) He does not have any kids on the ground as of yet, but he is "hopefully" bred to my 5 year old doe. He's quite friendly, doesn't get to ornery during rut. Email for more info and to request current pictures.

Pic taken in the summer.
    [​IMG]

7. crisco41

crisco41 Well-Known Member

still looking for milk goats in middle tenessee. baby to adult.

8. Patty0315

Patty0315 Well-Known Member

I will be having babies from now til July . Cae & cl tested free herd , good milk lines .

Patty
    nnypatty@yahoo.com

9. kabri

kabri Almst livin the good life

I am looking for a Nigerian breeder in WA, preferably Western part of the State, best location would be the Olympic Peninsula! New barn at the new homestead is almost finished, we hope to be moving in a year or so and I'd like to make contact with potential sellers of quality breeding stock to get us started. Have raised sheep for 15 years now but want to start milking after we move!

10. firefly81

firefly81 Well-Known Member

i am listing for a freind pm me if interested and i will give you there phone number.

they have an obi buck born 2-19-09, good blood lines. on bottle. if picked up before 2 weeks old $75.00 with ADGA app. or $30 no papers.
    located in carthage missouri

11. dosthouhavemilk

dosthouhavemilk Well-Known Member Supporter

We have Boer cross and Nubian (and Nubian cross) doelings born in 1/09 for sale now. Raised on CAE Prevention and separate from the mature herd.
    We will have more available from now through the end of July.
    We also have doe and kid packages available now. At least one of the does would make for a nice family milker. She is 1/2 Nubian, 1/4 Boer and 1/4 Saanen. She comes with a 5/8 Boer buck kid on her. She delivered twins, but I took the doeling for prevention. There are two other does availabe with their kid(s). A half Boer, half Nubian doe with her striking 75% Boer buck kid, along with a 1/2 Alpine, 1/4 Boer, 1/4 Saanen doe with her twin 5/8 Boer bucklings on her.
    CAE test results from last year on mature stock is available. Any mature stock can be tested upon request as well.
    We have not seen signs of CL in our herd.
    All available goats are disbudded or naturally polled.
    Some are available with Recordation papers (or applications) from ADGA.
    These two girls are available now as bottle babies;
    [​IMG]
    Left- 7/8 Nubian, 1/8 LaMancha/Alpine. Polled- 50% Nubian with ADGA.
    Right- 75% Boer, 25% Nubian. Disbudded.
    We will have mature does, along with kids, and doe/kid packages availabe throughout the year.
    Please visit our website for pictures of the goats. You can contact me for more information.
    Pricing runs from about $45-$250 for kids and groups.
    We are located in SE Ohio. About half an hour East of Cambridge, OH (where I-70 and I-77 cross) and about 45 minutes West of Wheeling, WV. We are about fifteen minutes south of I-70.

12. copperpennykids

copperpennykids Well-Known Member Supporter

We have some extremely nice show wethers for sale at weaning (in about 4-5 weeks). These are 88% Boer - Fullblood Boers.

We have an excellent track record of our kids winning GCH and RGCH at the following shows:

Kootenai Fair (North Idaho) 4 X GCH 3X RGCH
    Bonner County Fair (Sandpoint, Idaho) 2X GCH 1X RGCH
    Spokane Interstate Fair 2 X GCH 2X RGCH
    Spokane Jr. Livestock Show (2008) with over 60 goats shown: GCH and RGCH. Also GCH breeding doe and RGCH breeding doe (only does under 18 months allowed to show).

Please call or PM to reserve a kid. 208-660-6429

13. RWDitto

RWDitto Well-Known Member

Hello from Alabama.
    Does anyone in the central Alabama area have any Nubian or Saanen Does for sale?
    Need a couple of home milkers. Any help would be appreciated.
    Please call 334-669-0247 Thanks

14. betsy h.

betsy h. Well-Known Member

Guernsey does for sale-

I will be selling 3 guernsey does this year- 1 SR level and 2 FB level does, PROVIDED they have doe kids for me. Price on all of them is $400 each.

I'm sharing this now because I want folks to have a chance way before they kid to think about joining BGS and getting started in breeding them. I have two puebred Golden Guernsey bucks here that can be used for breeding so you would ot be left out in the cold and not get more kids from them. They are due in April and May, so there is plenty of time before kisd hit the ground.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Blessed Mommy and CoosieBranch like this.
  15. mary,tx

mary,tx Well-Known Member Supporter

I have some Nubian bottle babies, about 2 or 3 weeks old, that will be listing in American Classifieds next week. They are full Nubian, but are not registered. I am asking $50 for the bucks and $75 for the does.
    Two of the bucks are heterozygously polled.

[​IMG]
    The one in the middle is a doe. On the left is her buck triplet, on the right is a little polled buck off a different doe, also a triplet. Black/silver and white doe is shown again below, also for sale at $75; she is a twin. Choclate buck in back is on dam and will be sold later at weaning.

[​IMG]
    This little doe is my favorite. Gorgeous and a sweetheart.

We are in Central Texas, near I35. PM if interested.
    thanks

CoosieBranch and missmary like this.
  16. southerngurl

southerngurl le person Supporter

I have some very nice nubian bucklings available. You can see them and their dams on my website. They are registerable with ADGA. These are some quality boys with really nice lines behind them.

Also have one numancha buckling that could go for free with the sale of one for a buck buddy.

www.naturespets.com/laytonhollow/forsale.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. redbudlane

redbudlane Head Zookeeper

I have two bred pygmy does for sale, due around the middle of March to middle of April. Nice girls, just don't really need them right now. $50 each. We are in the NORTHEAST part of Missouri. Pics on request.

Roseridge16 likes this.
  18. crisco41

crisco41 Well-Known Member

The one in the middle is a doe.....ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am in love. You all are torturing me.......

19. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

I have one female Pyr pup still available. This will be Jills last pup available as I have made the decision to stop breeding for now and get Jill fixed. She had a tough time with this litter and I simply do not have the time to handle LGD litters with the extra projects added this past year. Maybe further down the road if things slow down.
    She is UTD on shots and worming. Accustomed to living with goats, cows, cats and other dogs. She is good with children but shy until she gets to know them.
    You can see her parents on my website. I do not have UTD pictures of her but here she is about 1-2 months ago with her siblings(two of whom I am keeping).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see here, they are not a menace to cats.;)

[​IMG]

Located between Mountain View and Willow Springs, MO. Price is $100 firm.

20. pondman

pondman Well-Known Member

We are looking for a small Billy goat. Old enough to breed our 3 nannies. No reason to be registered. We are in west central Indiana.