Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using CS for about a yr now (when sick) and can't find anyone to answer this question. Do you ever use CS in your vaporizer or in a mister so you can inhale it into the lungs? Three of my family members spent the better part of Thanksgiving week in the hospital for that A-type flu thats been in the news lately. I sat with my mom in the ER for several hours and it was like a bad movie scene. We had the bed next to the nurses station and overheard them talking about this flu and how everybody coming in this week was testing positive for it. The nurses were in a panic because the people were really requiring a lot of intensive help. This yrs flu shot is having no effect on this particular strain. When I got home that night I already felt like I was getting sick so I took another big dose of CS and sprayed it up my nose too. Then I put it in the vaporizer and ran it all night. Also started on elderberry capsules. By the way, does anybody know the dose to take of elderberry? Sorry to be so long-winded but I'm really trying to find these things out. :eek: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.