·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No long hair….sorry

·
Premium Member
25,207 Posts
She said I looked like one of the asses pulling that brush hog? I said well, you've seen me necked, now what about you, and she sent what you see.

·
Joie de vivre!
2,847 Posts
No, Bill she didn't say you looked like one of the asses pulling the brush hog...look closer.

Maybe she indicated you were just a big ol' ox, lol.

Reactions: nehimama

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Bill:
A pretty lady sent pictures. Say something nice and forget about the blasted cattle.
Don't say "Gee, you're not as fat as I expected". Say something like "Gee, I had no idea you were so pretty".

The picture reminded me of a friend who taught English to foreign military officers at Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio. His co-worker was trying to teach a group of Saudi officers how to compliment women in social situations. After hearing her suggestions one of the Arabs said "Teacher, you have pretty Teets". Manny laughed and said
"And you have nice teeth, too". She turned red and threw an eraser at him.

Nice smile, SDN.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Ox and Leslie for the compliments. See how easy that was Bill?

Well…(taps foot)…I'm waiting...

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
I'll get you for that one my pretty and your little dog too!
++++++++++++++
on his "mowing machine."

Oh wait...... they don't seem to have the 'right' equipment.....

Nevermind:facepalm:

Reactions: nehimama

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
Such a lovely Lady! And our boy Bill acts like a . . . . well, you know. . . . . .

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Thank you Ox and Leslie for the compliments. See how easy that was Bill?

Well…(taps foot)…I'm waiting...
Gee, I hope an eternity is not too long.......You seem like a really nice lady, and that is exactly why Bill should be saying something stupid and insulting (to quickly discourage ANY interest in him what so ever.) ANY MINUTE NOW. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
25,207 Posts
A slight bit of humor stirs up the hornets. Specially the queen bees. IF I havnt said anything stupid yet, I sure aint going to say anything insulting now. AND, IF I have said something stupid, Im sure not going to compound the situation by saying something insulting.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts