Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
22,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the World Economic Forum web site. Read it for yourself and find out how you were lied to and manipulated. In short, they say CIVID 19 was the test to control people and billions followed the rules. They now know those same people will follow their climate change restrictions.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
28,320 Posts
This is the World Economic Forum web site. Read it for yourself and find out how you were lied to and manipulated. In short, they say CIVID 19 was the test to control people and billions followed the rules. They now know those same people will follow their climate change restrictions.

Your headline is claiming something that is not true.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Your headline is claiming something that is not true.
You didn't read the article did you? Its right there for all to see, except those with blind obedience.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
28,320 Posts
I read the article. It does not say that Covid was a master plan. It said what happened with covid demonstrates that society is willing to do what is good for everyone when needed. They did not say that Covid was a planned master plan purposely to demonstrate this.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
@painterswife is correct on this one (shutters ;)). The article said that Covid was a test... it said nothing about anyone testing anything. Just like a bad storm is often called a test of emergency preparedness or a huge fire is a test of first responders.

·
Registered
9,787 Posts
Agreed. While it’s obvious, to anyone not zombified by CNN, that CovidAIDS and the draconian response to CovidAIDS were constructed to condition us for compliance, the WEF wouldn’t risk being so honest as to admit that, whether they had a part in it or not.

Their bullet point had horribly poor wording, though. “COVID-19 was the test of social responsibility” could be construed as an admission of guilt. They would have been much better off saying that CovidAIDS tested…blahblahblah.

We all know it’s true, but, shouldn’t look to a Marxist-globalist organization like the WEF to admit it. It’s like when the media tries to claim that Justin Trudeau isn’t the biological son of Fidel Castro. They’ll never say it, but everyone already knows he is.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Seems like you should read Orwell's 1984. Might give you a little different perspective.
“A fiction is a deliberately fabricated account of something. It can also be a literary work based on imagination rather than on fact, like a novel or short story. The Latin word fictus means “to form,” which seems like a good source for the English word fiction, since fiction is formed in the imagination.”

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
I read the article. It does not say that Covid was a master plan. It said what happened with covid demonstrates that society is willing to do what is good for everyone when needed. They did not say that Covid was a planned master plan purposely to demonstrate this.
They spent most of the pandemic calling the pandemic an "opportunity" for an economic reset. In other words, the pandemic was an opportunity for all of us to finally give in to their agenda, since they've never been able to win us over democratically. Their idea of "the right thing" is...they tell us what the right thing is and we do it. And when they're wrong they use their friends in the media to lie to us. Why would they do that? Because they see themselves as the best of the best, born with the gift to rule, pre-ordained, destined. Why should they be punished for doing their best within the parameters of their ordained roles?

They truly are sick people. I believe they are capable of anything. Though I don't believe they did this.

·
Registered
22,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think that it was all part of a master plan, but certain people and governments sure took full advantage of the circumstances.
Don't you find it strange that virutually ALL world governments bought into it? When have all world governments ever agreed on anything?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Don't you find it strange that virutually ALL world governments bought into it? When have all world governments ever agreed on anything?
No, not really. It had or potentially had an effect on all the world. That doesn't say the effects were real... at the time they thought it was potentially real.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nope....Most elected officials think the same way. Not one of them were out of a job over this. Not one of them spent a dime in precautionary measures for their families. All the money sent out in benefits didn't come out of their pockets.
As for the certain other people, they made a pisspot of money off of this thing....ie: Pfizer, Moderna etc.....No wonder they keep coming up with more so called life saving booster shots.

·
Registered
17 Posts
For heavens sake, I go driving and have to comply with traffic signals, or not, and take my chances…
Am I being controlled by some master plan for future compliance?!?
I don't comment on alot of these forums because I never want to be argumentative or sound antagonistic, so I hope my comment doesn't sound that way. Now, I'm not sure what part of the covid restrictions most approve or disapprove of but it was simple for me. Wearing some little particle mask did nothing to stop the spread. I've painted cars for decades (though now on the side and not very often) and the mask that I have to wear to protect myself from harmful vapors and fumes is a double charcoal filter with cotton elements over those.

I also spent 21 years in the military wearing gas mask when the situation required. Mask to stop vapors such as Tear gas, Nitrogen Tetroxide, Monomethyl Hydrazine, Mustard gas, blood agents and on. Then all of a sudden covid hits and we all need to wear this tiny little flimsy particle mask that most just wear in an industrial environment such as while creating sawdust or also in my past of working in the dusty environment of cement plants. WE WERE LIED to and tested to see who will comply. The lockdowns/stay home and don't gather with family was never complied with here. It made no difference.

We all have to comply to a point. Laws and regulations such as speed limits, driving under the influence and on and on. Also with the regulations of private property and businesses. There is a difference between these laws and pLandemic mandates directing us to wear a worthless dust mask and trying to force us to avoid gathering with family over the holidays, special occasions or heck just because we are family and want to visit. Just my take on the subject.

·
Registered
22,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope....Most elected officials think the same way. Not one of them were out of a job over this. Not one of them spent a dime in precautionary measures for their families. All the money sent out in benefits didn't come out of their pockets.
As for the certain other people, they made a pisspot of money off of this thing....ie: Pfizer, Moderna etc.....No wonder they keep coming up with more so called life saving booster shots.
Biden is on camera a couple days ago saying the Pandemic is over. He is correct for once, but it was over months ago. Knowing that, why are the vaccine makers making the new shots getting emergency authorization for them when the emergency is long over?

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
They made a lot of money using taxpayers funding to do so, with not payback needed. Throw in the no liability aspect of the drugs and its hard to imagine a better way to make money.

·
Registered
9,787 Posts
For heavens sake, I go driving and have to comply with traffic signals, or not, and take my chances…
Am I being controlled by some master plan for future compliance?!?
In short, yes. When you take driver’s ed and your driving test, your being groomed for compliance, but on in regards to your conduct on the public roads. That system of compliance is put in place for your benefit and for the safety of the motorists with whom you share the public roads, and your participation is voluntary.

The Covid response was not done for your or your neighbors’ benefit. Even the King of Masks, St.Fauci of Deecici, publicly admitted that the masks were a sham, all while continuing to tell his TV viewers that masks were a necessary measure.

If the Covid response measures were put in place out of a real safety need, the politicians would have been wearing masks, and not going to restaurants, hair salons and hosting large indoor parties while the rest of us were told to avoid our families during the holidays and when they were dying.

You probably believe those same politicians who claim that sea-levels are going to rise enough, in the next few years, to cover coastal cities… right before and after they buy expensive beachfront homes.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts