Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called her before going to meet her for breakfast and asked to borrow her rice steamer and she said "It's definitely Monday", which threw me a loop since I hadn't told her my friend from NOLA was coming through town today.

Then I remembered when I called him before Mardi Gras to tell him I couldn't spare time to head to NOLA I had used her cellphone because I had left mine at home charging.

I will never borrow her phone again because him calling her cell and her paging me to free up my landline is going to cost me half of the box of boudain he is bringing up to me.

Oh well 20 pounds of boudain sausage is better than non at all.

Guess I better get ready to start slow cooking the red beans. After all it is Monday :)

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Shrek; On my way to Baton Rouge I always stop at Nachitoches, La. There is a big station S. and W. of town on the interstate that sells fried chicken and boudain. The best I've ever eaten. The chicken is as good as or better than KFC and boudin, fried or boiled, is beyond delicious. Two old Suthron ladies in there who know how to fix the vittles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts