Foot wear??

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by james dilley, Nov 29, 2006.

1. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

What do you wear?? I prefer work boots . But for driving A old pair of gym shoes. And bye the way I hate socks. Part of the time I Am even bare footed No shoes. at all. Whats your choices???

2. Jen H

Jen H Well-Known Member

Right now, with 2' of snow on the ground and 8* temps outside, I'm wearing boots. In the summer I go barefoot or wear my Crocs. I use athletic shoes if my back is bothering me or I'm walking for exercise.

3. sweetcountrygrl

sweetcountrygrl Well-Known Member

flip flops or bare feet are preferred here

4. Whimsy~

Whimsy~ Member

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Barefoot always in the house. When I leave the house in the warm weather I wear sandals mostly and tennis shoes sometimes. Colder weather I wear leather shoes, sometimes tennis shoes and boots when it snows.

6. Ravenlost

Ravenlost Well-Known Member Supporter

Houseshoes indoors...waterproof workboots outdoors during winter, tennis shoes in summer. I hate sandals and don't like going barefoot anymore (was always barefoot as a kid).

7. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Well-Known Member

By preference barefoot. Keep a pair of flip-flops in the floorboard of my car for going in to places that require shoes. Hee in Dubai I wear sand-colored solid leather shoes, because everything becomes sand-color anyway, and any material that isn't impermeable gets full of sand.

I still have my initial issue army dress shoes from 1984, and a pair of combat boots from 1987-ish. Both are good for another 20 years. Kiwi rulz!

8. fordson major

fordson major construction and Garden b Supporter

most of the time i wear rubber boots( should be hip waders this year!) driving tractors and truck ,running shoes( sometimes drive the big tractor barefoot!) going out? black cowboy boots!

9. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

99.9% of the time I am wearing hunting boots...home, outside, at work.

10. Anita in NC

Anita in NC Well-Known Member

I wear sneakers most of the time. Slippers when I am in the house as I hate little bits of dirt stuck to the bottom of my feet.

I wish I could wear heels when I dress up to go out for dinner but they kill my feet but they sure look nice. I need some dressy flats as sneakers just don't go with the out fit.

11. michiganfarmer

michiganfarmer Max Supporter

redwing insulated waterproof work boots, and socks

12. Sassafrassa

Sassafrassa WorkerBee

Summertime: I live in flip-flops. I must have 5 different pair, in a range of colors and uses. I hate wearing shoes!

Winter: Boots 90% of the time, sometimes I will mix it up with a pair of oxfords. If I get a wild hair I will wear girl shoes! ;)

Sassa

13. Marialys

Marialys Proud to be a Troll!

No matter the season... my feet are bare if I am not going anywhere. Yes, that includes going outside in snow in my bare feet. If I am going somewhere... either my moccasins, go-fasters or a pair of flats depending on what I am wearing on the rest of me.

If my feet get cold... I put on a pair of footies.

14. Mutti

Mutti Well-Known Member Supporter

Barefoot inside. Birkie clogs outside and never a heel or pointy toe shoe. Don't own anything not comfortable. Working on your feet as nurse makes comfort the highest priority! DEE