Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,670 Posts
Based on the ingredients, I think it is a scam.
Based on the scrolling demands of their advertising, I think it is a scam.

Rogaine for women works, but it is also expensive, and you have to use it EVERY DAY for the rest of your life.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
Updated

Rosemary oil mixed with a carrier oil might help. From a study comparing rosemary oil and minoxidil.

Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial

both groups experienced a significant increase in hair count at the 6-month endpoint compared with the baseline
I have been using PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Biotin Shampoo for about 3 months. I believe it has stopped the hair loss and made my hair thicker. I use it every other day.

I planned to use the rosemary oil on the nights before I shampoo, so I would have the rosemary oil on all night and then shampoo it off in the morning with the botin shampoo.

I also have a red light and have tried it a few times, but keep forgetting to use it. It's just a matter of sitting in a chair and letting the light hit my head for a couple of minutes.

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
The FDA has approved a laser cap treatment. I was just reading some of the reviews. There is more than one manufacturer and lots of reviews on all of the caps. Many of the reviews mention taking other supplements and using topical treatments in addition to wearing the cap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts