So we sent our first 30 broilers off to Freezer camp using the new equipment we got/made. All worked pretty well, some better than others and I definitely seen some things I am going to do different next month when we have 75 more to go. I got 15 Cornish Rocks and 15 Red Rangers. I did not have a tractor to pen them separately, so they all got raised together, which means they all got feed only 1/2 the day in order to ensure the Cornish did not overeat and die. I think that was a mistake as my Red Rangers were a bit disappointing. After 10 1/2 weeks my Cornish were in the 7# to 8# range and my Red Rangers were only 3.5# to 5#, much smaller than the Cornish. I have this next group separated and will be feeding them differently, hopefully will have better results with the RR this time. I can say, the CR were not as difficult to keep alive as I was told. We had them in the hottest part of the summer and only lost one as a chick, and one I squished with the tractor when moving it. One did get where it would not stand a few days before were were ready to butcher, so it got done early. I did not intend to keep them the extra few weeks, but things happened where I just did not get to them at 6 to 8 weeks as I had planned. Anyway, on with the pictures now.